-six-

"My Mom kicked me out of the house." Eddie said, like it was nothing. Everybody looks at Eddie. "Oh my God. Eddie, we're really sorry for y-" "You don't have to be. It was for the better." Eddie said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Why, though?" Ben asked. "Not trying to be nosy or anything." Ben said. He looked down. "I-I'm gay." Eddie said, a tear running down his cheek. Bev ran to him and held him tight. "Look, Eddie. That doesn't matter. What matters is that you're my friend, okay?" Bev whispered, both of them sobbing. "Me too." Stan said. Bev turns around and sees everybody crying.

Richie giggles, and everybody erupted into laughter. "Eddie, do you have your eye on somebody?" Beverly asked, nudging his shoulder. "Uh," Eddie said, blushing. "But he knows." Eddie continued, rubbing his head. "C'mon, Eddie. Tell us." Stan said. Eddie glanced at Richie, who was wiping his tears with the collar of his t-shirt. Richie smiled and nodded. "Close your eyes." Eddie said, and smiled at Richie. Richie slowly walked towards Eddie, trying not to make noise. He grabbed his hand. "Open." Eddie said, and everybody opened their eyes. "No. Fucking. Way. I knew it." Bill said, looking at Stan. Richie kissed Eddie's cheek and smiled. Beverly jumped up and down. "Oh my God!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!" Bev ran to the both of them and hugged them. "Wait, are you gay?" Bev asked Richie. "No. Bi." Richie said. Eddie ran to Stan and hugged him tight. "Who do you like? I know you like someone here." Stan grinned. "Bill and I are together." Eddie clapped his hands to his mouth. "Seriously? Oh my God. Will you guys tell them?" Eddie asked. Stan nodded. "Bill agreed." Stan whispered. "Wanna have a sleepover tonight?" Bev asked everybody. Everybody looked at each other and nodded. "I need my clothes." Stan said. "Me too." Bill said. "Yup, me too." Ben said. "Look, we all go out, and you guys get your clothes, while the three of us get snacks. Cool?" Bev asked, everybody nodding. The Losers Club walked out of the house, and closed the door.

Across the road, they saw a boy getting beat up by Bowers. "That fucker." Richie said. "And great, they're blocking the store entrance." Richie said, pissed off. "Okay, we meet here in half an hour. Bye." Stan, Bill and Ben walk together.

Henry pinned the boy to the ground, and was about to punch him when an officer walked out of the store. Henry lifted his fist, and pushed the boy away. Bev, Eddie and Richie walked to him. "Hey, Homeschool." Richie said, and helped him up. "Mike." Mike said. "Thanks." Mike said, smiling. "Hey Mike- Welcome to the Losers Club." Eddie said, and they all entered the store. "Hey, what about we go to the quarry after we drop the clothes at the house?" Bev asked, getting the chips off the shelf. "Uh, yeah, sure." Eddie said, smiling. "Hey Rich, can you get the tomato soup?" Eddie asked. "Holy shit. You're so small." Richie said, handing the soup to Eddie. Mike grabbed Oreos, Reese's, Refreshers, Fruit Salad, filling his pockets. "Careful there, pretty boy." Beverly said, placing her hand on his. "Hey, bitch. Let's go and pay." Richie said, and pulled his arm to the cashier.

"That will be, $40.45." Eddie looked at the money. He only had 39.50. "Oh. Here." Bev said, reaching into the back pocket of her jeans. "I forgot I had that in my pocket." Bev said, smiling. "Well, you saved our life. Thanks." Mike said, smiling. They took the bags and left the store. Coincidentally enough, the other boys were outside with bags of clothes in their hands. "Hey, so we've added to the Losers Club. Please welcome, Mike." Richie pointed at Mike. "Mike Hanlon. By the way." "Do you wanna stay the night?" Bev asked. "Uh, ya. Sure. I'll just ask my Dad. See you later, in the quarry, Loser's Club." (In the book, he was alive. Just, by the way.) "We're going to the Quarry?" Stan asked. "Yep." Eddie replied.
*
They walked back to Bev's house and dropped the food that they didn't need on the couch. They put their swimsuits on under some clothes and headed out the door. "You brought the radio? What's in the bag?" Richie asked Eddie, who was holding some cassettes and CD's in his hands. "Secret." Eddie said, narrowing his eyes. They arrived at the quarry. They saw Mike, holding a bag and a pack of soda. "Hey, guys." Mike said. "Hey!" Eddie shouted, running to him. "I got Cola." Mike said, holding the pack of soda up. "Great!" Eddie said, laying everything down. Eddie opened the bag, and he carried a car battery out. "Holy shit." Richie said, looking at the car battery.
*
"It's loogie time, bitches!!!!!!," Richie shouted, taking his t-shirt off. Richie spat his loogie out.

Beverly was lying on a long rock, listening to music, volume on full. She smiled faintly, listening to the loud bickering.

"Who wants to go?" Bill asked, everybody looking at each other. Bev heard this. She sat up, and unbuttoned her dress. "I'll go, sissies." She jumped off the cliff and into the water. "What the FUCK!!!!!!!!! We just got beaten by a girl!!!!!" Richie screamed.

Stan went, then Bill, Mike, so on, until everybody was in the water. Eddie tried to drown Richie, and held him down for a few seconds. Luckily, he didn't succeed. Richie came out of the water red. "Holy shit!!!! Richie, you look like a fucking tomato!!!!" Eddie shouted, and grabbed his hand. They got out of the water and just laid on the rocks until the sun came down.
*
Eddie turned on the radio, and put a CD in. "This is a mixtape that I made. Enjoy." Eddie said, in a radio presenter voice, making the group laugh.The whole group started to dance. Richie started waving his hands around, while Eddie was just standing there, shaking his hips side to side. Richie twirled Eddie around and pulled him into a hug. Beverly had her arms wrapped around Mike's neck, and Mike's hands on her waist. Stan and Bill were dancing, hand in hand. Ben was dancing, eating buckets of Fruit Salad and Candy Sticks. Poor boy.

Eddie wrapped his arms around Richie's neck, and laid his head on Richie's chest. Richie's arms were around Eddie's waist. The song changed to Whitney Houston. "Whitney? You're so gay." Richie whispered, kissing his cheek. "Thanks." Eddie whispered sarcastically. "Welcome, Eds." Richie whispered, giggling, Eddie's face turning a light shade of pink. "Eddie? What are we to each other?" Richie asked. "Dunno. Why?" Eddie asked. "I know you know." Richie asked. "Know what?" Eddie knew exactly what he was talking about. "Say it to me." Eddie said.

Richie went down on one knee. He took a pack of cherry Twizzler's from his pocket, and broke off a piece. He tied it into a knot. "Edward "Eddie" Kaspbrak. Will you take this Twizzler and become my boyfriend?" Richie asks, the others turning around. "Of course." Richie puts the ring on Eddie and all of them cheer. Eddie kisses Richie and smiles. "Aw. You guys are so cute together!!!!" Tears well up in Bev's eyes.