Chapter 7

NPOV

Everyone was sitting at the kitchen counter on the stools. Tony had eggs and bacon, Natasha had a bagel with sausage, Wanda had plain cereal because she wasn't a morning person, Bucky had waffles, and Clint had rock hard pancakes that he made himself.

"Are they good," Tony chuckled. "Ah," Clint replied simply, grunting as he tried to cut the pancakes. Pepper, who was still cooking, looked over at him with an offering smile. "You want pancakes not stones," Pepper snorted. Clint frowned. "They're not stones!" Clint retorted.

"Oh really?" Bucky dragged, grabbing one of the pancakes, much to Clint's dismay, and he gently hit the pancake against the counter.

Thunk

Thunk

Thunk

Wanda laughed. "It was an effort," Wanda pointed out, still laughing under her breath. "Speaking of which, where is Steve and Peter," Pepper said, changing the subject.

Natasha brought her cup of coffee to her lips for a sip. "Steve left to go wake up Peter seven minutes ago," Natasha explained, glancing up at the clock to confirm what she said. "What'd the kid do now," Bucky sighed softly, shoving a piece of food into his mouth. Pepper looked over at Tony with a smirk.

"You worried," Pepper asked. Tony closed his eyes as he took a gulp out of his coffee. "Nope, the kid's just being a kid," Tony claimed. Exactly at the moment, Steve walked in with the Spiderling thrown over his shoulder. Peter was kicking and squirming, like a cat, hissing, and scratching. Coffee shot out of Tony's nose and he coughed and held his nose in pain, while the other Avengers laughed at the sight.

"He refused to move," Steve said simply, plopping the tired Peter on the stool beside Tony, and going off to fetch his own food. "Why so tired kid," Tony chuckled at his intern. "Why you not?" Peter asked in return.

Tony seemed to pause at the question. He did work in the lab every night for long periods of time and only survived off of coffee. He went to bed late at night and still managed to look awake the next day. Maybe it's from the many nights of practice.

Pepper set a plate of food in front of Peter and he sighed softly, before picking at it tiredly. No one seemed to talk for a while, too busy eating their food, when Clint cut the silence. "You want coffee, kid?"

Tony was swift to retort for the kid.  "Isn't a little too young?" Wanda looked over at them and tilted her head to the side. "When I was his age I drank coffee," Wanda admitted. "Yeah, but he's a kid with already heightened senses, he doesn't need--" "Sure," Peter interrupted. 

Clint stood up and brewed Peter some coffee before giving it to him. Peter hesitantly took a sip and scrunched up his face as if he tasted something horrid. "Straight up, it smells just like you Tony," Peter said truthfully, before taking slow sips. "Ha, accurate!" Steve chuckled. Bucky swiftly reached over to Steve's plate to snag a piece of bacon, only for Steve to swat his hand away.

"What does it taste like, Pete," Clint asked, playing with his rock-pancake. "Probably what Pepper tastes whenever she kisses Tony," Peter shrugged. Everyone looked over to Pepper and she simply shrugged. Peter seemed more awake and ate the rest of his food. Tony, was sick of being roasted by Peter, and quickly put his plate in the sink.

"So, who's in the mood to watch a movie," Tony blurted. "Eh, I don't have anything else to do," many murmurs came from the Avengers. "What movie," Peter asked. "You choose kid," Steve offered. "Okay, Get Out," Peter replied. "Get Out," Tony repeated. Peter nodded.

The Avengers went to the living room, Peter sitting on the floor along with Clint and Bucky, while the rest of the Avengers sat on the couch. The movie started and Peter suddenly felt a rush of energy rush through his veins. Everything was moving so slowly, and all his movements appeared to be moving normally.

He could do whatever he wanted now, and he smiled. He waved his hand in Bucky's face, and he didn't seem to react. Peter laughed manically, jumping up and down and doing the most. He climbed on the ceiling, doing flips an splits. When he grew bored of that, he got off the ceiling and skipped around the living room, no one seeming to notice.

In reality, Tony had seen Peter begin to twitch, his eyes became dilated and in the blink of an eye, he could see a glimpse of Peter jumping around on the ceiling, giggling like crazy, before coming down and skipping around like a little school girl.

"We all die you either kill yourself or get killed," Peter suddenly shouted and wiggled around, twirling around and shaking his head of brown curls. "Um, he okay," Steve asked. "Just ignore him," Tony mumbled. Peter then did a 360 before hopping into the vents. "You know, he could end up breaking something you know," Clint pointed out.

"This is normal, really," Tony claimed. "That's believable," Pepper added. "He'll crash soon enough and we can go on about our day as if nothing happened," Tony continued. "But, this is Peter we're talking about," Natasha retorted. "May I add that we are still sitting here watching the movie while Peter is doing who knows what," Bucky added, his eyes stilled glued to the screen.

"Anyone in the mood to play Mario Kart," Tony asked extremely loudly. Peter then crawled out of the vents. "Hell yeah," Peter whisper yelled. "Language!" Steve scolded. "Language Deez Nutz," Peter's voice boomed, which was odd considering his voice was at a normal level all the time. Bucky and Clint burst into laughter.

"L A N G U A G E" Steve repeated. "Can we just play the dumb game," Wanda asked, clearly done with their immature behavior. "Fine fine," Steve sighed, still giving Peter a stern glare, which Peter ignored. 

--Timeskip--

Peter was winning, along with Bucky. Tony stopped playing a long time ago and simply watched them play, along with Pepper, who was cuddled up beside him. "You crashed yet, Underoos?" Tony asked suddenly. "Nope," Peter blurted, clearly having the time of his life. He hit his cart into Bucky's, pushing him off the road.

"Whatever you say, Underoos," Tony rolled his eyes. A few rounds later, they began to play SuperSmash Bros. and at that very moment when they were choosing their character of choice, Peter fell straight on his face.

He had finally crashed.

//////////////////////////////

Yeah, I know this chapter technically had nothing to do with what already happened in this story, but I was bored and simply wanted to add some fluff to the story. LOL

Plz vote, share and comment.