Chapter 14

Peter POV

My stomach turned as we approached the room when we'd see Tony, the man himself. "What's wrong, Loser," MJ asked with her crossed arms. "He's gonna embarrass me!" I whined. MJ scoffed. "Don't worry, leave that for me to do."

We all took our seats and Ms. Green hushed us all. Flash kept sending me glares as Tony walked out the stage. Everyone cheered for me. "Hello, children! It's me, the one and only," Tony smirked. Everyone quieted down. "Okay kids, blow me away with your questions," Tony said, making grabby hands. 

A blond girl shot up with a notebook in her hand. "What does it take to work here?" The girl asked, her voice cheerful. "Talent in what we specialize in," Tony said simply, turning to someone else. Wade stood tall and proud. "Are you an Ass-man or Breast-Man?" Wade asked. The room went uncomfortably silent. "That's confidential" Tony sputtered, turning a bright red.

"Oh, so your a man who can enjoy an ass? Good to know," Wade said, tilting his head as he sat back down. Everyone snickered, including me. Tony took a moment to collect himself before looking for another person to question.

"Are you having an affair with Steve Rogers?" a random voice asked. Tony rolled his eyes. Pepper peered in from behind the curtains, glaring at the crowd of kids. "Whoever asked that question, ya Mom's a hoe," Pepper hissed loudly before disappearing behind the curtain once more. I choked on my spit as everyone else giggled at her. More pointless questions later, Flash cockily raised his hand.

Tony pointed to him. "Yes you there," Tony called out. Everyone looked at Flash expectedly, and I lowered my head, giving my final prayers. Does Flash really have such a large ego that he'll ask the question I know he'll ask? "Are any of the students in this class your intern?"

Tony tilted his head, looking through the room. "I don't think so, I don't see my intern too often," Tony lied. Flash laughed loudly, looking in my direction. "I knew you lied, Penis! Your such a liar!" Tony's eyes turned fifty shades darker. "Peter actually in my intern, for your information, Eugene," Tony hissed into the mic.

A chorus of 'oohs' filled the room. "But," Flash stuttered, still having the balls to speak up,"You just said no one--" "Forget what I said. You called my personal intern Penis. For your information, his name is Peter. Say it with me Eugene. Pe-ter," Tony said slowly and darkly, putting enthuse on Eugene. Flash turned bright red. 

"Also, say something to my intern again I'll make your life a living hell," Tony growled. Flash nodded, shaking. "Y-Yes sir," Flash stuttered, sitting back down. Tony's dark expression returned to his sarcastic yet happy expression. "Any more questions?"

Tony was then bombarded with questions.

 "How is Peter your intern?!" 
"How come you never publically talk about Peter?"
"Aw, IronDad and Spiderson moment. I'm quaking," Wade squealed, even though everyone ignored him. "Actually Pete, why don't you come up here and show yourself to the crowd," Tony suggested, staring at me. MJ grinned an actually grin as everyone stared at me.

"Uh, no thank you I'm good from where I stand," I said awkwardly, loud enough for him to hear me. "Wasn't a question, kid," Tony chuckled. I awkwardly a slowly stood up, feeling more like a shy little kid that get's put on the spot. I made my way to the stage and stood beside Tony, shyly kicking my feet.

MJ shot up in her seat, clapping her hands wildly. "That's my baby! Woo! That's my baby!" MJ shouted like a Mother at a graduation. I turned beet red and Tony placed a hand on my shoulder gently. "Any more questions?"

"Peter claims to know the Avengers! Is that true," a girl asked, her voice strong and confident. Tony nodded. "That is true. As my intern, he is expected to know them." The girl nodded understandingly. Wade stood up once more.