Chapter 8

The weekend went by in the blink of an eye, everyone was having fun and adored Peter's company. It was like he hadn't got hurt on Friday by Flash. Speaking of which, Tony hadn't forgotten. Pepper hadn't forgotten. All the Avengers sure as hell hadn't forgotten either. Monday morning, Peter got up, got his bookbag, ate a piece of toast and left.

No hugs, no good morning, no have a good day, he said nothing. He had a scowl on his face, causing Tony to frown.

Wow, this kid is contagious.

Steve could see Tony's frown and put a hand on his shoulder. "He's a teen going to school. He's not expected to be happy," Steve explained. Clint burst from the ceiling through the vents, hitting the floor with a grunt, causing both the men to jump in surprise. "You talking about teenage stuff," Clint asked.

"No we were talking about how you always miss when it's most convenient," Tony explained in his normally sassy tone. Clint gasped, placing a hand on his chest dramatically, "Why you hurt me so," Clint cried fakely. "Natasha, can you do me a favor," Tony asked, as Natasha walked into the living room and spotted them.

"What is it, Mr. Stark," Natasha teased, pretending to be Peter. "Har har har," Tony laughed slowly, sarcasm dripping off his chin. "Can you watch Pete for me. I need to know that he's not getting bullied," Tony asked. "You mean stalk him as S.H.E.I.L.D taught me? Of course," Natasha hummed before going off to follow the young boy.

"What happens if she does catch Peter's bully, bullying him?" Wanda asked, peering in, completely caught up in the conversation. Her hair was held up in a messy bun, and the huge T-shirt she slept in seemed to be hanging off of her, making her appear small. "Then Natasha will report back to me," Tony replied in a duh tone. Wanda took the bun out and whipped her hair around, laying it down with her soothing hands.

"You don't know Natasha if you think she'll report back to you," Wanda claimed, brushing her hair behind her shoulder, making a tight knot in her shirt around the waist to make the shirt fit better. She looked more awake and believable. "She'll most likely kill the kid and afterward she may kill Peter for not telling her," Wanda claimed, pressing her fingers to her temple and pretending to look into the future.

Tony smirked, rolling his eyes. "She's right you know. Natasha can be very protective of the kid," Steve added as Wanda strutted off to the kitchen to help herself to a cup of coffee. "Should we go and stop her," Clint asked with actual concern.

There was a pause between the three men when Tony waved his hand. "Naah," the men said in unison.

///////////////

Yeah yeah, this chapter is short, but to be honest, its really just to show what will happen in the next chapter.

Will Flash actually have the nerve to come back and push Peter around?

Will Natasha catch him?

Will Wade make another appearance?

Tune in next time~