Chapter 25

@BCAMPS90 is the reccomendation I took

Peter POV

Pain...
Excruciating pain...

I sat up and felt cold, as my whole body was shaking. I whimpered, not understanding what was going on. A good ten minutes passed before a tired Tony finally walked into my room.

"Morning bud, ready to be a teen again?" 
"Y-Yes, Tony," I shivered. Tony picked me up and paused when he felt my frigid skin. "This is only apart of the process," Tony murmured, mostly to reassure himself. He changed me into my normal T-shirt and pants, tying them tightly so they wouldn't easily fall off, which was proven to be difficult.

"How about some plain toast, okay Underoos?" Tony asked as he took me out of my room. "Sounds good, Tony," I mumbled, curling closer to him in an attempt to get warm. Tony faked pouted. "I thought I was Dada..."

"Ha, you wished. My normal voice is back now, no baby talk now," I smirked. "Yea, from now I'm only Dada to you," Tony finally ordered.
"That's not far," I whined.

Tony sat me down on a regular chair this time, and I sat on two phone books. Tony walked into the kitchen and came back with two pieces of toast, that I gratefully ate. Eating made the pain subside slightly. Tony picked me up and sat me on his hip, before going back into the kitchen to clean the dishes. Pepper, along with the other Avengers--excluding Steve and Clint, wandered in.

I whined softly. as my foot throbbed. Pepper scooted over and ruffled my hair lovingly. "It'll pass, Pete." My eyelids were brimmed with tears and Pepper worriedly looked over at Tony. "Maybe we could give him some painkillers?"

Tony shrugged. "Being in his form might not be healthy. I'll have to ask Bruce if it's--" My foot exploded with pain and I hissed before my foot went completely numb.

"What the hell!" Natasha hissed. I looked down at my foot, and it was its normal size, while the rest of my body still appeared to be in baby form.
"Whole shit," I exhaled. "Language!" Steve scolded as he walked in, before pausing at the scene before him.

Tony bounced me slightly as he dried his hands. "He's fine, this is to be expected," Tony reassured everyone. I kicked my foot around. "Normal?! A large ass foot is normal?!" Tony swatted me lightly.

"Don't test me," Tony warned. Wanda was eating some cereal, before pointing at me with a spoon. "I hope you know nobody is going to be here in the tower, seeing that's Peter's still a...baby," Wanda said with a mouthful. I squirmed out of Tony's grasp and landed on my feet--foot, my large numb foot.

"By the time your dumb meeting is over, I'll be a teen again, Tony. So wouldn't it be better to just leave me here? I'm safe in the tower with Jarvis watching me," I tried to explain, only for Tony to hush me.

"I already made that mistake once, and you ended up escaping the tower," Tony hissed. Everyone else chuckled. "So, who is gonna watch our little buddy here," Steve asked, picking me up and ruffling my hair once again.

I think he loves calling me buddy...I don't like it.

"Steve stop," I complained. Steve simply smiled. "Wade's coming over to watch him," Tony explained matter-of-factly.  The Avengers all groaned, and Steve rolled his eyes.

"Wade? Really? In this situation, I'd rather you throw him onto Rhodey," Steve grumbled. Tony placed his hand onto his arc reactor. "Steve, I can't believe you'd think I'd throw that kind of responsibility on Rhodey!"  Tony coughed into his hand. "Especially considering Rhodey has a dentist appointment today, and Deadpool was offering..."

Steve hugged me slightly when he felt me shaking, causing his chest to vibrate. "Well your clearly in your suit, when's Wade gonna come?" Bucky asked.