CHAPTER 1: PROLOGUE

Fuyuki's POV

It was a nice morning shining on me and i'm still in my futon, sleeping. Actually i overslept since my childhood friend and also my adoptive sister became a part of my family. We played shiritori (A/N:japanese word game) until late night.

3rd person POV

Fuyuki's still asleep in his and akeno's room. Meanwhile, akeno is helping her adoptive mother preparing a lunch.

"Is fuyuki still sleeping?"

"Yes okaa-san"

"*sigh* this boy. He's always wake up late in the afternoon. Akeno, can you wake him up?"

"Okay!"

Akeno run to the room and look at fuyuki who's still asleep.

"Naki nii-san. Wake up"

"Zzzz..."

"*poking fuyuki's cheek* nii-san, wake up."

"Zzzz...cheese..burger..Zzzz"

"Yosh! Looks like i got no choice"

Akeno climb up on fuyuki's study desk and she jump off and landed on fuyuki

"WAKE UP!!!"

"UGHHH!!"

Time skip: lunch

After akeno's heinous assault just to wake her adoptive brother. They having their lunch together and they enjoyed it as always. After everybody is full, suddenly akeno and fuyuki's childhood friend China Moeka come to ask them to join her playing outside. They receive a permission from Mrs. Nakamura to go outside and they storms off. They go to the park, and fuyuki is crying because he have to use his last pocket money to buy a crepe to both akeno and moeka.

They run to the garden, out from the woods, until the edge of the sea cliff. And they saw a Huge ship on the sea sailing.

"Naki onii-san what ship is that?"

"Oh..that? That moka-chan, is a Yamato. A Yamato class battleship"

"It's huge naki nii-san"

"Of course mike. Every yamato class battleship are huge. And i hope one day i can sail with it"

Akeno look at the yamato with an awe

"Oii!!!"

"Is it great, mike-chan?"

"OOOIIIIII!!!"

Akeno kept yelling at yamato in hope that the captain will notice her. The Yamato captain notice us and she take off her hat and wave at us and we wave at her back.

"Moka-chan! Let's definitely. Definitely. Become a Blue Mermaids!"

"Yes mike-chan"

"In the sea we live" akeno saying blue mermaid motto

"the sea we protect " and continue by Moeka

"and by the sea we go" and both of the saying it in unison

"That's a great ambition girls"

"Why don't you join us naki onii-san?"

"*chuckle* No i can't moka-chan"

"Eh..!! Why not naki nii-san?"

"Blue Mermaid is for girls mike-chan. I want to become Poseidon force"

"Poseiden...force?"

"It's an elite force in navy studies at Toumai academy"

"Let's hope that our dreams come true."

"YES!!!" We yelled in unison while jumping.

That's all folks. Hope you enjoy it. And if you spot any errors leave it on the comment section and i'll fix it

Azfarcage out