CHAPTER 9: YAMATO BATTLESHIP INCIDENT

Time skip: 1 year later

Fuyuki's POV

It was a tieing day for me and the rest of his IJN Kongo crews who just finished with our mission at the okinawa waters. We're on our way to toumai high school. While we're halfway there, i receive an incoming call from the principal of toumai.

"Nakamura here!"

"Lieutenant nakamura, we got a emergency situation and we need you and your ship A.S.A.P!"

"What's the situation, principal?"

"IJN Yamato has been seized by the pirates" principal's news shocked me and my eyes widen because of it.

If i'm not mistaken, solveig is on that ship for her last day as an advisor to yamato. Realizing that yamato is been seized by the pirates, i am worried about her safety.

"According to the last info from yamato, the ship's location is 64 nautical miles from your ship, and kongo is the only one who is closes to them"

"Furthermore, they got a few student as hostages and they are kept in bridge. One of them is the transfer student from yokosuka girl high, solveig"

Principal's words shock me to the ground as i heard solveig being kept hostage. I'm start getting nervous and my hand are shaking.

"Listen, i want you to find the ship and follow them. Try to keep calm with the pirates and make sure the students inside are safe. Keep in mind that firing any gun are prohibited, i repeat, firing any gun are prohibited! Do not engage until the rest of the poseidon force arrive, savvy?!"

"Understood sir! We will go as fast as we can. Any words from commander izumi?"

"No. The last audio comm from yamato stated that the captain of yamato, commodore izumi is confirmed K.I.A. He died try to save his vice-captain"

"His XO?"

"K.I.A. he was the the first hostage to be executed after a failed negotiation"

Hearing the principal's words about commodore izumi really stunned us all. The pirates has crossed the line, the not just murdered a student, he mudered a under age and that is unforgivable.

"Since we don't have a Commander, this is the better time for you. Lieutenant  nakamura, i'm promoting you to the rank of Commander. Please, make sure that our students are safe"

"Principal, we will hunt that yamato down and we will do what we can"

"Thank you, and good luck, son"

All the crews turn to me and they waiting for my next order. In my head right now is solveig's safety, i'm worried sick if something happens to her and my confidence is kept getting low. Vice-captain mifune put his hand on my shoulder and he give me a reassuring nod. I raise my head and ready for the most dangerous mission ever.

"How long for us to get to the objective?" I ask all bridge personel

"The ship maximum speed is 30.1 knot and the distance approximately 64 nautical miles. I'd say, it probably take us 33 minutes more or less" the secretary answer my question.

"Full speed ahead!! We need to reach them as soon as possible"

"Aye!! Full speed!!" Chief navigator eita proceed on full speed.

Fast forward: 40 minutes later (1700 hours) near the philippine sea.

I keep my head calm as we're on our way to save the yamato's crew from the pirates. Honestly, i'm almost cry after i knew about solveig's situation.