CHAPTER 3: ENTRANCE CEREMONY

I finally arrive in america and the country is the most beautiful place to live. I've welcome by one of the officers in charge of me.

"Welcome to America Mr. Nakamura. I am lieutenant Charlotte Flynn. And i'll be in charge of you needs here on America's Naval Academy"

"Thanks lieutenant Flynn. I am looking foward for my studies here"

Lieutenant flynn help me with my luggage and we ride limo to the academy. The academy is huge and i can see a lot of representative from another country. We assemble at the auditorium, for the entrance ceremony.

After all representatives entrance ceremony, we got a class and our first assignment from our instructor that in charge of us.

"Okay Mr. Nakamura. This is an envelop. Inside it, is your first assignment and your class"

I open up the envelop and what a surprise. I'm assign in a Battleship called USS Missouri and my captain is a senior student name James Ermey. I head to mess deck in my assigned ship and i've been greeted by a russian student

"Привет comrade. My name is Ivan Kirov. A representative from Russian Federation

"Hi. Nice to meet you ivan. I'm fuyuki. A representative from japan" i greet him back and the russian student offer his hand for a shake.

"So. What post that you'll assign at comrade?"

"It says in the envelop that i'll be assign at artillery committee"

"Hey that's great. I always want to handle the artillery. Hi my name is Henry churchill, representative from United Kingdom. I'm a chief of the AA gun"

"I'm fuyuki. Representative from japan" suddenly one of the representative yell

"ATTENTION ON DECK!!!"

we line up and the USS Missouri captain approach us and staring at us one by one.

"This is for you representatives. When you board my ship, i want you guys to do what i say, when i say. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!"

"SIR YES SIR!!!"

"Scumbag! What's your name and where you from?"

"Henry Churchill from united kingdom, sir!"

"Are you winston churchill's grandson or what?!"

"We're not related sir!"

"My goodness!! You have a great build. Like a churchill tank. From now on your name is tank. Understood!!"

"Sir yes sir!!" The captain walk slowly and his eyes are inspecting our faces and probably looking for another victim to scream.

"What's your name and where you from scumbag?"

"Giovanni Falcone from Italy, sir!"

"From italy eh...? Which post you assign at?!"

"Mess management sir!!"

"Finally a place were you belong" wow. What a rude captain. Well i guess the word is true, captain can be aggresive or rude.

"Name and where you from scumbag!!"

"Sebastián Andrés from United Mexican State"

"Well sailor corazón. Where are you assign at?!"

"Navigation Sir!!"

The captain keep walking and he stop in front of another transfer student from almost every nation. From China, South Korea,  Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, France, Germany, Et cetera. 

Right now. That mad captain is staring at me and i know that i'm about to get yell.

"NAME, COUNTRY AND WHAT'S YOUR STATION SAILOR!!!"

"Nakamura Fuyuki from japan. And i'm in charge on artillery comittee sir!"

"You know what fuyuki. When i heard that we established a artillery comittee class, i was one of the student that disagree. Because i don't like an outsider especially a transfer student from another country to touch or even learn about our weapons"

I'm gulping as the captain lean his face closer to mine like he wants to beat me so bad

"But since the desicion to estabilshed the artillery class came from the admiral of the fleet and also our president, let me give you a proper warning. If you jinx our weapons, or steal anything that top secret about our weapons. I will shot you on sight. Do i make myself clear?"

"Sir yes sir!"

"Good. Alright, now i want you to saddle up your stuff and i want you bonding to each and every one of the transfer student. Take a rest for the day and you'll start your learning tomorrow. Dismiss!"

The captain and his subordinate left the mess deck and we even heave a sigh of relief but at the same time worrying about tomorrow.

That's all folks. Hope you enjoy it. And if you spot any errors leave it on the comment section and i'll fix it

Azfarcage out