CHAPTER 6: TOUMAI BOYS MARINE HIGH

Time skip: Japan.

After a long flight, i arrived at Narita airport and someone holding a board with my name on it. I was confused, but i proceed to him.

"Greetings, nakamura-san! I'm shimada yamato. I'm a vice-principal of Higashi-Maizuru Boys Marine High" a vice principal greets me.

"Higashi maizuru?" I ask with a confusion.

"We're known as toumai boys high school" he reply with a chuckle.

"Toumai?!" I ask with surprise tone.

"Yes! You have been selected to enter toumai boys high, under the captain course" vice principal hand me a entrance paper.

Surprisingly the papers has been formed and the vice principal give it to me to check if there's an error. I give it back to him as i confirmed all the information. The pricipal grab my luggage and he escort me to the car.

"Am i going home, or straight to the school?" I ask with a confusion.

"You're going straight to the school. Because the entrance exam is tomorrow" vice principal said with a smile.

I'm kind of surprise that i can't even go home and meet mike and moka-chan. Looks like we have to get seperate for a little while. I have not met them for the past 3 years, and i left mike without saying goodbyes. Well....if i ever said goodbyes to her, she will hug me tight and do everything in her power to prevent me from studying overseas.

Fast forward: Higashi Maizuru (Toumai) high school

The car stops at toumai high school and i must say, the school is quite huge and we're close to the ocean. As i'm heading my way to the entrance exam, i saw the one ship that i've been dreamt all my life to be sail and command it. And that ship is a mighty yamato.

"Shimada-sensei. Do you think i could be a command on that?" I ask while pointing at yamato.

"That depends on your entrance exam. Yamato is our country's pride and joy, if you manage to scores all exam, you will be the captain of yamato" sensei reply with a smile.

With his words i'm still a little bit down because i'm not doing so well in exam. I never failed in any exams, but to scores perfectly is something that beyonds me. We're stops as he point at the hall door and it looks like a hall entrance.

"This is the place where the entrance exam takes place, i'm sure that you're more than prepared to this brige management course. I hope that you can pass as a captain" the vice principal give me a word of spirit while balling his fist.

"Thank you sensei" i salute at him and he returns it.

As we about to continue our tour a bit, suddenly a door was open from the inside and it hits me a girl reveals herself from the door and she looks like a foreigner. Come to think of it, she looks like a student, but what in the heck a girl do in a boys high school?!

 Come to think of it, she looks like a student, but what in the heck a girl do in a boys high school?!