CHAPTER 2: SEPARATE WAYS

Time skip: 4 years later

Fuyuki's POV

Today is the biggest day in my elementary school life. It's my graduation. Mike and moka-chan attend the graduation ceremony with my family.

"Next up is. Nakamura Fuyuki!"

I walk on to the stage and receive a scroll. My parents and moka-chan giving me a huge applause while mike is giving me a applause while she jumping and whistle and yell out my name out loud until the people in the auditorium are laughing at me and luckily mom cover her mouth shut.

After all the graduation ceremony are done, i receive a letter soon after i leave the building. i open it up and what a surprise. It's a transfer letter from America's Naval Academy.

From: Jeremy M. Baldwin

To: Mr. Nakamura Fuyuki

First of all I would like to congratulate you on your graduation day today. It's been a rough year of your studies in elementary. And also, congratulation. you've been selected to represent your country in America's Naval Academy. It's a program for 3 years to see how the best student from every country studied at the prestigious naval academy in the world. I can assure you Mr. Nakamura. After you graduate you'll become a part of Poseidon force

You'll receive a uniforms tomorrow and also you'll be leaving japan the day after. Make sure you inform your friends and relatives. And i'll see you at the entrance ceremony.

"Semper Fortis"

Admiral Of The Navy
Jeremy M. Baldwig
(Chairman of America's Naval Academy)

I just got transfer to america to study in naval course 2 days from now. What should i do? Should i tell mike and moka-chan?.

Time skip: Night time after dinner

Mike is watching television with father, while i'm in my room resting my chin on my palms and staring at the letter. Mother enters the room and she ask me about this transfer school thing.

"So. What you gonna do now fuyuki?"

"I think i'll go. I've been selected to represent japan"

"Study overseas at a young age. You make me proud fuyuki!"

"Okaa-san. It's my dream one day to become a poseidon force, and also to sail on yamato"

"Have you told akeno?"

"No. I wanted to keep it a secret"

"Why? She must know, you know. She's your sister"

"ADOPTIVE sister"

"Yes. But now she's part of a family now and she has a right to know"

"Alright. I think about it"

Time skip: The day after tomorrow

In the end. I didn't tell mike and moka-chan that i'll be leaving for america for my studies. I left house early in the morning and the sun didn't even rise yet. I put my luggage in the boat, well since japan now is a maritime nation and most of the land is now underwater, we have to use a boat or skipper to travel.

I take a last look at my house and mike who's still asleep. I hug both of my parents and give my last word before i go.

"Tell mike. I'm sorry"

The boat is now sailing to the mainlands of japan and i have to catch a flight later. I hope this transfer student program is worth it.

Akeno's POV

I wake up and the sun is rising shine on me and i realize that naki nii-san is not beside me. I rush down and i ask mom where's naki nii-san.

"He didn't tell you?"

"Tell what okaa-san?"

"That boy. He's always doing things without thinking other people"

"Okaa-san?!"

"Akeno. Fuyuki left the house earlier"

"Where? Grocery shopping?"

"No. He left for his further studies at america"

Those words broke my heart. Naki nii-san left the country without saying goodbye. I kneeling on the floor and cry, as my friend and my adoptive brother just left me. I tell moka-chan about what naki-nii-san left for america and she also can't believe it and we only hope that he will return one day.

That's all folks. Hope you enjoy it. And if you spot any errors leave it on the comment section and i'll fix it

Azfarcage out