[preface]

"I love you."

The words slipped from his mouth like silk, smooth as velvet.

"I, Harry Styles, love you."

This time he put a little more into it, giving off a stern look.

"Hi, I love you."

It came out sounded a bit creepy, and he immediately dodged the idea. With a quick hand brush through his hair, he let out a sigh. He closed his eyes, setting his head in his hands. Harry sat there in silence as he thought and thought over the way he'd bring this about, none of the ways he said it pleased him.

Why was this stressing him out so much? His eyes shot open to the sound of rapid knocks on the door.

"Listen, as much fun as it was listening to you talk to a mirror, I'd like to ask you to kindly get the hell out of the restroom!"

He stood up, adjusting his attitude before opening the door and facing a fidgety Niall.

"Thank you, finally!" The blonde boy pushed past him and slammed the door.

I'll get it next time. Next time.

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

In all honesty, she was ready to blow up.

And by blow, she meant start busting people aside from their heads. But Ania Malcolm knew better than that. She had self-respect, and respect for others opinions. Even though in this case those opinions were shit. It was everywhere, hate, hate, and more hate. But for what?

Being friends with Harry.

Ania knew it was bound to happen, she'd knew how this fandom was. She was in it herself, so of course, she knew. She and Harry had been friends for quite a while, keeping it a bit under wraps for a good portion of their friendship. Harry said he didn't want the fans to get to her, and so they always hung out in private.

Until they went out to eat and paparazzi caught them. Ania didn't think much about it because she knew it was just a friendly lunch date, and Harry, as usual, kept his mouth shut on the topic. There were some people who thought they were cute together and instantly made them a ship, Harrani. Others thought it was Modest! trying to cover up something by giving Harry a girlfriend. Ania tried her best to keep her mouth shut and not tell off these little girls on twitter. She didn't want to disrespect Harry's fans like that knowing how much they meant to him and the boys.

But how long could she hold it back?