x. isn't she lovely?

Harry chuckled while he watched the impatient woman as she bounced lightly on her feet. He sat back in the booth eyeing Ania's every move as she waited to be assisted in line. They were finally getting that free ice cream he promised her. His pocket vibrated, and he reached down to slide his phone out.

New text from 'ania aka aphrodite'.

'ania aka aphrodite: yo this line is taking forever' Sent at 3:39 P.M.

'You've only been in line for like 3 minutes.' Sent and Delivered at 3:39 P.M.

There was silence for a moment.

'ania aka aphrodite: what rlly because it feel likes 78 years' Sent at 3:41 P.M.

'ania aka aphrodite: why do old people want ice cream anyways like they've already got high blood pressure ugh' Sent at 3:42 P.M.

Harry glanced over at Ania, who was now staring straight ahead at the elderly couple getting their order in. If looks could kill those old people would've been maimed. He sucked his bottom lip between his teeth, looking from Ania and the window he was sitting beside. Harry really didn't want anything to mess up what he had planned and he finally found the confidence to say what he wanted.

"As much as I hate to break you out of your deep thoughts, but you promised me free ice cream. So you owe them about $4.25." Ania said, poking him in his shoulders.

"You know Ania, the way my bank account set up..."

"You know you've got enough the bank to pay for twenty people's full university tuition. Four bucks for ice cream won't hurt it."

He pushed his chestnut hair back and stood up, looking down at Ania's tiny figure. "You're such a party-pooper."

Ania grinned and hit him playfully in the arm. "Just go before they throw our cones away, please."

"Alright, Mrs. Party Pooper."

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

"I swear! It was so weird!"

Ania giggled and took a napkin from the holder and wiping her mouth with it. She glanced at Harry who sighed and shook his head, hair swinging and framing his face. God's sake his hair grew fast. Ania leaned against the back of the booths seat. "Harry, you and these over sea stories never fail to make me worry about you."

Harry smirked and leaned his elbows on the table, resting against them. "You're just jealous because my stories are way better than yours, love." She giggled nervously and looked down. It was like his luminous viridescent eyes were burning holes into her. Why was he making her so nervous, they'd made eye contact plenty of times.

Ania glanced up at his leaning pose before bursting out laughing. The male arched an eyebrow and leaned closer. "What's so funny?"

"You're trying to act all hard but you've got this little ice cream mustache riding your lip."

Harry sank back into his seat, cheeks flushing a deep crimson. He began to run his fingers through his hair out of nervous habit. Ania smiled and pulled a napkin out of the holder and leaned across the small table. She gently took the side of his face in one hand, wiping the stain off with the other.

His heartbeat sped up miraculously as he glanced at her, so focused on his cheeks. Harry parted his lips to speak as he watched her leaned back into her seat.

"Ania, I think-"

There was a small bright light that flashed out the corner of his eyes. He simply shook it off and started over, "Look Ania-"

"Over there," Ania mumbled, looking out the window, "I swear I saw a camera flash."

Harry mentally slapped himself repeatedly.

'Come on Styles, get it out!'

He just wanted to grab her and kiss her and hold her tight. And if they kept bugging them he would never say it. Harry leaned over the table, pushing a lock if her hair behind her ear. It was like there was a lump in his throat and he just couldn't speak.

Ania didn't bother to do anything but sit there. She didn't exactly know what was going on, but she was thinking it was something she's wanted.

"Ania, I think-"

Flash!

"I think that you are so, so, so lovely. A-And I just wanted you to know this even though I don't really think you'd like a guy like me. So I'm not expecting anything back out of this, I just want to get it out there."

Multiple flashes and they even tapping on the glass. Harry swallowed before continuing.

"Ania, I love you."

"You what?"

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

this takes off from where chapter 9 left off, just to let you know.

dedicated to kaci bc she's the sweetest like omf stopsnkskd