vi. university.

Car rides with Harry were a pain.

Or at least that what Ania claimed. Harry had managed to unlock her phone and go through her music. And now he was currently trying to do all the fast-paced lyrics to every rap song that come on Ania's iTunes Radio.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you aren't part of Migos?"

"I thought I was doing pretty well with that first verse."

Ania clicked her seat belt after pulling into a parking space. "Now you and I both know that you sunk that verse down so far that Jack couldn't find it. You wouldn't even say the curse words, Harold." Harry groaned, crossing his arms over his chest and lifted his head high.

"Call me what you want, but you can not call me broke."

"Boy, get out my car. Just..go."

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

"So, are you nervous? I mean, this was your first pick for universities." Harry questioned, hand rising to his neck and rubbing it. Honestly, he was a bit nervous himself. He knew how hard Ania had worked to keep up her good grades and such, and that UCLA was her first choice.

He remembered when she got her acceptance letter mainly because she called him at half-past three in the morning screaming during the whole Skype chat. That was also the day he realized time zones were horrid.

"I'm fine, I think. It's just..I dunno. I feel like my heart dropped to my ass."

"Ew."

"Wow, thanks for your support babe."

Ania sighed and leaned back onto the metal bench. It was true though, her heart decided to beat faster than a Dance Hall mix. Usually, she could keep her emotions under control and play it cool, but it seemed like that wasn't an option for today.

She felt completely exhausted and sluggish after the first ten minutes of walking around campus. Harry, on the other hand, seemed quite perky about it. He said something about wanting to university and how it would be exciting. So she guessed he was having one of his "moments of post-reality realization" or something.

Ania honestly didn't know what it was he called it, but it went something like that.

"Come on, let's go look some more. We haven't been to this side of the campus," Harry nudged her and pointed to their far right. Ania was stubborn and damn sure didn't feel like getting up.

"Harry, it's hot as hell. And number two; my legs hurt."

"You're legs wouldn't be so hurt if you did yoga like I suggested...but-"

"Maybe I should do the yoga next time. But you're driving us home." With his usual big grin, Harry turned and walked off with Ania dragging slightly behind.

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

i literally change pov's so fast i'm sorry