Chapter Two~

I was leaning down with my head between my knees. My car was shut off and the sound of kids speaking and footsteps was walking towards the school I've been in this position for about ten minutes now, hyperventilating. I was scared. The last time I was at school I was fat, over 200 pounds. Everyone hated me. I was the school laughing stock.

Everyone's still gonna hate me. I'm always gonna be Fat Aleigha Whale-Blue. A nickname that stuck since I was in elementary school unfortunately.

KnockKnockKnock

I jump as my window was banged on. I tiled my head and see my best friend standing there, hands on her hips, eyebrow cocked. Timidly I roll down my windows. "I-I can't Nina." I stutter quietly. She rolls her eyes before opening my door.

"Girl if you don't get your timid kitten ass out here I will drag you out." I whimper but I grab my book bag and get out anyway. I stand in front of her, playing with my hands my hair hanging in my face. "Bitchhhhh~" She obnoxiously yells out startling me "You looking fine as hell babe. You've always looked fine as hell but still. Don't be afraid. This is senior year you better take this shit by the balls." By the end of her speech my face is squished in between her hands.

"Yesh." I manage to squeeze out.

She lets me go and opens my back door taking out my book bag and pushing it into my arms. She entertained her arms around mine and begins to pull me. "Let's go bitchhhhh!"

Then I was thrusted into a crowded hallway.
I don't know if it was my raging social anxiety hanging over my head or what but I felt eyes starring at me. Whispers began to start up in the hallways. I gulp and duck my head. Sticking to Nina as she swerves through the hallways. Let me tell you Nina wasn't the slowest nor did she handle me the gentlest, my wide hips were knocking everyone over. I could hear them complaining as I was pushing past.

"Damn ma." I heard something heavy like a book being dropped. Nina didn't see me and continued to walk but I stopped and looked behind me at the guy I had knocked over.
            He was bent down gathering a pile of papers that came from his binder. In a panic I bent down and began to help him.
            "I-I'm so sorry!" I started as I stacked paper on top of each other.

"That's alright Doll." His deep gravel voice cops at me. My eyes widen and I look up to look him in his eye. Those wide set beautiful eyes. He was beautiful.

Wide honey blue eyes and a wide plump lip a white boy like him has no business of having. He had chocolate brown hair and olive skin.
               He's sitting back on his heels just starring at me. I can feel myself blush and I sweep my hair behind my ear. "W-what?" He reaches out a hand, making me flinch. Slowly
he licks his lip and lets his hand drop back to his side. "Eres absolutamente hermosa."

_______________________________

Hi guys. I'm sorry I haven't posted on this story I just lost inspiration but I came up with a little something-something. It's not the best quality but I kind of like it. Anyway drop some comments and a vote, be sure to put this book in your library. It'll boost my confidence lol