Chapter Three~

Hey babes. Thanks or reading my story and voting on it. It really helps me have confidence in my writing :) Alright well lets get back to the story, comment and vote on my story, be sure to put my book in your libraries and if you have any helpful suggestions message me. Thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________________

I scream inside my head as this boy- man!- slides the papers that I have gathered out of my hand. He speaks Spanish and he sounds beautiful. He gets up and holds out his palm towards me, helping me up besides him.

"What's your name Doll?" Being the awkward thing I am I just lightly clear my throat and stick flyaway hair away from my face. "M-my names Aleigha-Bleu." His hand was still in mine. I tried wiggling it away but that seemed to make hi clasp my hand tighter. He groans as I bite my lip, starring at our intertwined hands.

"Your name is so pretty I bet it's to match the owner." He nudges my chin up to meet his eye. "I'm Jackson. But you can call me Daddy." He gives me the cheesiest wink ever causing me to break out into small giggles. "No I'll just stick with Jackson but I'll keep your nickname in mind." Jackson opens his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the loud voice of Nina cutting through.

"Aleigha where did you go?" She takes my arm ripping me from Jackson. I turn to her to see her wild curls all over the place and a concerned look in her eye. Nina is my best friend shes been there since I was in middle school. Where all the trauma started she's basically like a mini mom, girlfriend, and best friend wrapped in one. "I had to help with some papers I made this guy drop." I look behind just to spot Jackson starring at me, a look in his eye I was unsure what it meant.

"Mmm." Nina hums as she looks Jackson up and down before sneering at him, causing me to bump my shoulder into him. "He looks okay to me." She rolls her eyes at Jackson and turns to me, smiling, "Come on Aleigha we have to get to class anyway. The bells about to ring."

"O-okay." I look back at Jackson, giving him a tiny wave. "Bye Jackson." stares after me even after I heard his "Bye Princessa."

Nina rounds on me as soon as we were out of reach from Jackson. "Girl you need to stay away from that boy." I stare alarmed at her. "What do you mean? Whats wrong with him." She tuts at me. "He looks dangerous. Did you see the way he was staring at you? Like a wolf and you my little baby are the lamb. He'll sink his teeth into you and tear you apart."

Hmmm that actually doesn't sound so bad. I bite my lip in thought. "Nasty." Nina mumbles under her breath leading me to a table in homeroom at the back. I pout. "I didn't even say anything."She stares at me. "You don't need to."

She snickers. While I blush. "Just be careful okay?" She blinks her eyes at me, filled with concern.
I sigh and fully turn to her. "Nothing going to come out of it anyway Nina. You know me. I'm awkward once he realizes that then he'll leave just like the others."

Nina rolls her eyes at me. "Bitch you know you fine as fuck. Any man would be lucky to have you. Let's go though so we can hurry up and make it to Ms. Dwight's class. You know she a bitch and will give us detention if we're late."

________________________________
Hey guys. I'm sorry about the late update but I was focused on school and my birthday plans. I'm not that proud of it tbh with you but I just wanted to push it out so you won't lose interest 😂. Next chapter will be better I promise 👏🏽