Story/Life Update

.... So High Guys :) I'm so sorry about the lack of updates I've been sending out, not even spending out but the little amount that I do write and sparsely publish. There's a bunch of sweet people out there who really seem to like my book and I wanted to say thank you. I've always thought my writing sucked and I wasn't any good at it even though words are always how I communicate (the written kind), written words are always running threw my head and every time I wake up I write just an of story ideas because all throughout my dreams I can see words coming together and forming a story. 

Now I hate excuses and I don't like to try to form one but I work 40 plus hours a week. My home life is stressful at the moment I'm paying for everything, my food, rent, my car, insurance, my phone bill and I'm still young so I'm trying to piece together how I'm supposed to act like an adult when I'm so young

Also Also... I graduated! Yay! I will be having enough time to continue to write this story. My plans for the future are not set in stone at the moment so I'm focusing all creative energy on writing because it is what I love.

Anyway sorry about the long ramble its just I wanted to show my appreciation and actually talk to you guys. Now I'm going to be working on the story all day and tonight by 9 pm I should have a chapter posted.