Chapter 1

Ciel's p.o.v
"Young master!" Sebastian walked in as Elizabeth was putting another bow in my hair. He put a hand to his mouth.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"Your guests are arriving." He held back laughs.

"Elizabeth. Seems like I have business to attend to now." I told her.

"Oh alright." She sighed taking all of them out. Sebastian still laughing.

"Shut up!" I walked off with her to my drawing room.

Y/n p.o.v
"Go ahead Lau!" I yelled.

"My- What are you planning?" He asked.

"I have to finish this paper before I forget." I smiled. He went ahead of my carriage. I finished up my paper,

"We've arrived madame." Geoffrey opened the door. I stepped out, Sebastian smiling at me.

"Late as always." He smiled.

"I had papers to finish so don't mind me." I smiled back. I gave him a hug,

"Every time I saw a cat I thought of you since your too caring." I said.

"How thoughtful." He smiled. "Was America amazing?" He asked leading me to the drawing room.

"Yes but after a while it's a bore." I sighed. He opened the door. I hugged Ciel him freaking out thinking I was Lizzy. "Oh I've missed you dear friend. Every time I saw a toy or a person with a butler I thought of you. How much u depend on Sebastian and how much your still a child at times." I smiled. Everyone laughed.

"Get off. Weirdo." He said with a smile.

"Lady Elizabeth How I've missed you too." I hugged her she returned my hug.

"Every time I saw a doll or anything cute I thought of you and how adorable and amazing you are." Even though I hate u to death sometimes.

"Oh thank you. I've missed having another person to talk to." She said.

"Ciel! How dare u not take of her!!" I yelled at him.

"Wha-what!" He stuttered.

"Yes how wrong of you! But what are we talking about?" Lau asked.

"Every time I saw a turtle I thought of you." I sighed sitting down.

"Business." Undertaker giggled.

"Lady Elizabeth." Sebastian said. She left with Tanaka.

Lizzy's p.o.v
I really don't like that I can't ever stay for those meetings. Ran-mao and Y/n get to stay. She's always late as well. I might be jealous cause of how close her and Ciel are but that's how I'm supposed to act. Ciel is my future husband. Tanaka can sense something wrong but oh well I made him look cute now going to the rest of the staff. Geoffrey and Delilah were outside with a little boy. Wonder who he is, I walked out there.

"Geoffrey!" I called, he came over.

"Yes m'lady?" He asked.

"Who's child is this?" I asked.

"The madames." He smiled. "So she's married?" I asked.

"No, he was left on her doorstep in the rain over in America." He explained.

"What's the child's name?" I asked.

"Edmund." He smiled. "How adorable!!" I smiled.

Lau's p.o.v
"I hear you have a kid madame." Undertaker smiled.

"What ever told you that?" She asked.

"Geoffrey and Delilah were in the carriage with you. But looking at the seat to the middle." He said.