Chapter 5

Ciels p.o.v
I left, I need to pick up things. Do some of my work. Then be back soon. Which means I have to do all of this in an hour. I don't trust Lizzy by herself since Mey-rin isn't here so she can make her look 'cute'.

"I'll pick up Mey-rin." Sebastian said knowing I was going to tell him.

"Then go." I said. He rolled his eyes and stepped out of the moving carriage. I did my errands.

"The Earl Phantomhive is engaged to Lady Elizabeth even though Madame Y/n has arrived from America."

"But she's engaged to Earl Trancy." I kept doing my errands.

"My Lord." I heard.

"Hurry up. I need to go to one more stop." I told Sebastian. I got Lizzy's new dress that she needed me to pick up. We have a ball to attend to. So do the Trancy's but I don't know if she might be good enough to go to one even if it's for a little bit. I arrived back at the manor.

"Ciel!!!" Lizzy hugged me.

"Elizabeth." I said.

"Is that my dress. Oh it's even more pretty than I remember!" She took it from me.

"Yeah. Well I have other things to do." I said.

"Oh can't you spend time with me?" She asked.

"Well were going to the ball tonight. So." I said.

"Oh Fine." She huffed.

"Alois! I need to take my medicine!" I heard.

"But your mine!" Alois ran by with her in his arms.

"She needs to take her medicine!" Prince Soma and Undertaker behind running.

"Yeah I'll be in her study working." I said to Lizzy. I went and got some of my work done still hearing them chasing each other.

"She's mine!" Alois yelled.

"I need my medicine!" Y/n yelled.

"She needs to be better if you wish to take her to the ball!" Soma yelled.

"Fine."

"Sike!" Alois yelled.

"Alois!" She yelled. I walked out, they passed by going into her room. I followed.

"How can you run so much?" Undertaker asked.

"Ehh."

"How long have y'all been running?" I asked.

"After breakfast." Soma said. I waited an hour then was gone an hour it's already been an hour.

"3hours. Wow." I said. She took her medicine.

"Lau would be most upset if it was wasted." Soma scolded.

"I just wanted to have fun." Alois said.

"You and your fun." I scoffed.

Y/n's p.o.v
"At least I know how to have fun." Alois shot back.

"We're already going to start fighting again?" Adrian asked.

"Of course not." Ciel said.

"Ciel!" Lizzy yelled. He left,

"Welp. Delilah was out getting the stuff for your dress." Soma said.

Lau left this morning since he's helping host the ball. Minus that Viscount Druitt is also hosting.

"Ooo. I get to watch." Alois joked.