Chapter 9

Y/ns p.o.v
"Not now I'm fixing something!" He yelled at her.

"Edward! Get the hell out all ur doing is bringing disgrace to ur family." I yelled at him.

"Ciel did that all on his own!" He yelled at me.

"Hey-" Eddy began to cry. Delilah ran in and swooped him up running off. I slapped Edward he was ready to strike back.

"Don't try." Edward walked out with Paula.

"Lizzy's a bitch!" I yelled closing the door knowing he was gonna come back.

"Make sure they leave." I told Soma.

I went to the kitchen. Eddy running into my arms with a biscuit in hand. I held him close,

"What'd Ciel do that Edward has to be involved?" Geoffrey asked.

"His engagement with Lady Elizabeth was called off." Soma walked in.

"There gone?" I asked. He nodded.

"Why'd He Do it?" Howard asked.

"No one really knows." Soma gave me an envolope. We walked to the garden so I could scream in peace. Yes. Scream.

"Why is he like this!" I yelled.

"He just doesn't know how to deal with it." Is all Soma could muster up to say.

"Yeah but him trying to hard. Now him having this invitation. I know the queen needs him to do this. He urgh !"

"Just go. You'll be back before u know it."

"It-"

"it's hard I know. Might as well just return the favor." Alois.

"We couldn't keep him out." Grell huffed.

"Alois. What do you want?" I asked.

"Oi! Not so fast!" Adrian said.

"Watch me. I called him here." Edward.

"Edward I told u to stay out!" I clenched my fist.

"So. A woman can't tell me what to do!"

"That-"

"He's just trying to mess with your mind." Grell had his hands on my shoulders.

"Madame! A word!" Alexis. Dammit.

"But of course." I smiled to myself. We went to talk. Him asking what is up with this. Why do I have problems with Lizzy. Such on and such on.

"Look I don't know why Ciel did it and it aggregates me but I want no part in it Which is why I tried to get them out of here." I stated.

"I can tell but since you and the Lord are good friends I would assume he told you something." His eyebrow raised.

"Not a thing." I sighed.

"I will see you at his ball then?" He asked. Damn now I have to go.

"But of course." I smiled shaking his hand.

"Come Edward." They left.

"Welp I'll see you as well since good friends with the Midford." Alois said.

"Go to hell."

"I can assure you Madame Devil hes been there just as you." Claude fixed his glasses. They walked out. I screamed. Adrian and Grell popped there heads in, Soma walked in with a cup of tea.

"Let's get that dress ready." Grell smiled.

"Oh hell no!" I said taking a sip. They both smiled evily while Soma took my cup.