Chapter 8

Undertakers p.o.v
Ciel left to go get dressed while we stayed with her. We all soon heard yelling. He walked in with his face a little red.

"You alright?" Grell asked.

"I'm fine." He said.

"Edmund?" I looked over at Eddy. He was playing with Y/ns hair.

"Come. Maybe you can keep me company." Ciel extended his hand to the young Lord. Edmund took it and followed.

"Wonder If he will say mum or dad first?" Grell joked.

"He's having to figure out which one is his dad." I giggled.

Ciel's p.o.v
Me and eddy walked downstairs and off to the front door.

"Watch him with your life." Delilah instructed me.

"I know. I know." I said.

"Eddy are you sure you want to go with him?" She asked Eddy. Eddy nodded.

"Can't stop you then. Have fun." She walked off.

We left, Sebastian having to come with us. We ditched him the first second we got which was in a clothe shop. But as we were munching on biscuits in a cafe. He found us.

Eddy tried to hide behind me

"Master. Young Lord. Don't RUN OFF!!" He told us.

"Oh sit down and let us finish our snack." I instructed. He sat down. Eddy patted his head.

"Now then let's go

"Now then let's go." I said. Eddy jumped up and took my hand. We walked off.

"You think it's the earls son?"

"No. He's Madame y/ns."

"But I thought she was engaged to Trancy?"

"Come now time to get home to your mother." I said. I carried him back to the carriage. Him taking a nap on our way back.

"I'm going to tell her what you did." Sebastian said.

"Lizzy won't care." I smirked.

"Not. Lizzy." He smiled.