Chapter 2

Ciels p.o.v
Sebastian and Lizzy left me and Y/n in her drawing room to play chess.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"Who?" She questioned.

"Alois. Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." She smiled.

"You've been off since you arrived so I just wanted to make sure he hasn't done anything." I said.

"He did ask for my hand in marriage." She said.

"Marriage? He can't even take care of his maid." I said.

"I told him that." She smiled.

"It's been forever seeing as my friend was gone for so long." I said.

"I was alone in America. I was surprised to come back alive." She said.

"Alive- what." I tried.

"So when are you and Lizzy getting married?" She asked.

"I'm still not sure. I just feel like after so many years I still don't fully love her." I said.

"Mmhm. Delilah." She called.

"Yes madame?" She asked.

"Get my DU Please and DG." She told her. Delilah left.

"I feel like your not saying something." I said.

"I'm fine. Just returning back then meeting with you right away has given me a little motion sickness." She smiled.

That smile that makes me forget things. All the reasons why she beats me in chess at times. I beat her realizing her tactic.

Lizzy's p.o.v
Ciel still doesn't fully love me? I knew eavesdropping was a bad idea but I don't trust her especially with her and Alois being close since he's always around.

"I need to attend to things so till another day." He said.

I walked off since I can't get caught eavesdropping. Sebastian didn't mind me eavesdropping but that's because I know he won't say anything unless Ciel asks.

"Lizzy." Ciel called as I made it downstairs him already coming down.

"Yes dear?" I asked.

We said goodbye and to the town manor since it seems more convenient.

Undertaker p.o.v
I went into the Madames manor as soon as Earl Ciel left. She was asleep in her study. I took her temperature,

"She said she was fine but I have reason to believe Trancy did something." Grell explained.

"Let's put her for rest then I'll go find Lau. He's meeting with The Earl Ciel." I said.

We put her to bed, Grell telling Delilah instructions, I took Edmund with me since we might need all staff help and best for Edmund to get use to seeing other people a lot. I opened the manor doors, Edmund ran to Sebastian.