Chapter 4

Howard's p.o.v
Grell, Undertaker And Lau have been staying here so it's double the work for us. She has gotten worse but we can't get Edmund to leave her room. Trancy left last night saying he'll be back to check on his wife. Which I know means he believes she'll be dead or well when he returns next week.

"Keep everything locked. He can't get in." Geoffrey said. So I'm now locking everything.

"There's a meeting with the Earl Ciel." Grell said as I walked in to lock her window.

"We're not going right?" Lau asked.

"We can't leave her." Undertaker smiled.

Adrian's p.o.v
Howard locked the windows in here and left.

"Or we could take her and make sure she doesn't attend the meeting so she doesn't get worried." Ran-mao said.

"No. We will stay. Grell go tell them we meet here." I said.

Grell unlocked the window and out he went. We waited around, Grell knocked on the window, we let him in.

"There coming. He already suspects something's wrong with her if she requests it here." He smiled. I went down to see them.

"What's wrong with her?" Lizzy asked.

"Nothing. Just- we didn't want to leave." I giggled.

"You sons of bi-" Ciel tried.

"Goodness next time tell me your coming." Alois. He was to come next week.

"I forget you're here." Lizzy said.

"Well Lady Elizabeth it seems like Ciel has forgot something as well." He stated. Oh shit. She told us what lead to her in bed sick.

"Forget what?" Lizzy asked as Ciel gave me a look trying to ask if Madame Devil was upstairs.

"He kissed my wife." He yelled.

"I did not!" Ciel yelled back.

"You can beat up Ciel later if you chose to believe for now follow Ms.Ran-Mao." I told Lizzy. Lizzy followed Ran-mao.

"She smelled of you so go to hell were u belong." Alois said.

"All we did was talk." He said.

"Bull shit I know what she told me and saw." Alois said. I giggled since Ciel doesn't know she's in bed sick.

"I did not touch your wife." Ciel said.

"Well one of us is telling the truth and the other is lying." I smiled.

"She's upstairs right?" Alois asked.

"Yes." I answered. He went up.

"Sebastian." Ciel said. Sebastian went off to the kitchen while I followed behind Ciel.

"What did he Do?" He asked me.

"Like I'm supposed to know." I said. He went to her room.

"Earl. We're going to the drawing room." I said seeing Alois walk out.

"Like hell." He opened the door, picking up something. Edmund.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked as I followed in.

"Just a minor cold." Lau said.

"Like hell since Trancy just went off on me." He said as Edmund played with Ciel's hair.

"She's fine for now. As a matter of fact. Trancys not supposed to be here." Grell said.

"Lizzys with Ran-mao." I said.