WTH?

"What the hell are you guys doing in here?" Joseph yells looking shocked. It was as if everything turned into a dramatic soap opera. I sat up in my bed and slowly reached for my shirt... Drew ran his fingers through his hair. "It's not what it looks like. We were just--" he begins to explain before Joseph cuts him off.

"Oh I know what you guys were doing! Have you been sneaking around my back all of this time screwing my little sister?" Joseph wants to know. I put my shirt on.

"Joseph, we aren't having sex, we were just--"

"Just shut up you little whore! All this time, I was thinking you were an innocent little girl when really you've been sneaking around with my best friend all this time! And you!" he turns to Drew. "We've been friends for half our lives and you take advantage of my little sister? I WANT YOU OUT! Pack all of your sh** up and find somewhere else to stay!"

"Jo, please don't tell mom and dad. They'll never let me do anything if they find out!" I plead.

"Maybe that's a good thing. Sluts SHOULDN'T be on the loose..." I fight to keep myself from crying. Joseph had never really been nice to me but he'd NEVER talked to me in that way. All the respect he had for the both of us was gone. His expression was cold. The usual goofy grin that was on his face had disappeared. It was like it never existed and I blamed only one person. Myself. If I hadn't forced myself on Drew and took my shirt off or brought him up to my room, we wouldn't be in the situation. I'd messed up and I could feel it. 9 years of friendship. Gone. Drew left the room and went into his own and Joseph just stared at me.

"And mom and dad asked me if you were secretly seeing someone and I took up for you. 'No, Sky would never do that! She's good.' Boy was I wrong!" he says before leaving.

I get up and close my door, locking it and slide down the door crying. In a matter of seconds, everything was ruined. No more Drew. He'd probably never speak to me again, go to New York and move on with his life and I'd probably die alone being hated by everyone and loved by no one. As I sat there I could hear the sound of movement in Drew's room which would now return to being the Guest Room. I thought about going to talk to him but I couldn't face him after this. I just couldn't. And so I just sat there like a coward waiting for my parents to come home. Waiting for Joseph to snitch on me. Waiting for my life to be over...