Chapter Four

Evan had told mini to find me a room with someone. I decided to roam while doing this. But terrorizer followed me. "so (y/n). Have you ever done the kind of stuff?"

I looked at him and rose a brow." what kind of stuff?" I asked him. "well like fighting with a group and guns," he asked."well I fight by myself sometimes. But I usually have another tactic to winning" I was kinda embarrassed by it.

"Now you have to tell me," He said and watched my every move." no way," I said and pushed him away slightly. He immediately came back." Tell me" he whined. I stifled a giggle. "maybe later. Right now I don't feel like leaking secrets" I said and seen wildcat and moo? I think that's their name. They were still playing games.

" I CAN'T GET THE BALL IN THE HOLE THIS IS PISSING ME OFF!!" wildcat yelled. I laughed. Something about violence gave me a laugh. I always had a twisted sense of humor. But I shouldn't have laughed.

"what are you laughing at?" wildcat turned and glared at me."You" I smiled and sat down on the floor beside his legs to watch." oh yeah if you think it's so funny you try," he said. I took control and reset the game. 3 strokes." done"

"HOW IN THE HELL!?" wildcat got upset and threw the controller."I'm done!" he walked away. I giggled and smiled. "that was hilarious," terrorizer said. I nod and smiled. We walked around for a while until I found something that grabbed my interest. A bar. I used to work at a bar.

"terrorizer? Who works there?" I asked and looked at him." oh we just fix yourself drinks..no one is specifically stationed there" he said.

I smiled."oh I've got to make you guys some drinks at some point" I was happy. This place wasn't too bad. The people were quite nice in fact.

"oh so you can make drinks?" he asked."yes I can" I smiled. "well usually we drink every weekend. It is Friday. We can go talk to even about hanging out and talking at the bar tonight. I'm sure the guys would like to see what you can do" he chuckled.

I nod and smiled. I was full of surprises." just wait. this woman will surprise this team" I crossed my arms with a proud smirk. He chuckled.

-Evans point of view-

I've had some people ask if I'm serious about (y/n) joining. Why not though? She seems qualified. Plus it might be nice to have a female in the gang. Another bonus is when we fight. I've seen her in action. This woman is kickass.

"Hey Evan." cartoonz said coming in my room. "hey." I looked at him." so that new person. She already made tyler break something" he chuckled a bit. I joined in the small laugh. Wildcat raging wasn't that surprising.

"Hey, Evan" brian popped in with (y/n). "hey we were just talking about you." (y/n) looked at me." hopefully good things" I nod.

"well, terrorizer and I were walking around. I noticed the bar. We have to get together tonight. I wanna make drinks for you all. You can take it as thanks for letting me join." she moved some (h/c) hair behind her ear.

"of course" now I began to think. "but first your gonna need a makeover. I'll assign that to cartoonz!" I looked at the silent one in the room

(Y/n) and cartoonz looked at each other."That would be fine" he said. I nod."Then take some money and take her out. Get her a few things and fix her up" I said.

Both nod and walked out. I just put cartoonz in control of fitting a girl." evan....was that the smartest idea?" brian asked." yeah. I mean it's not like I tagged her with wildcat. That would've been" I chuckled. Brian nod in agreement before leaving.