Chapter Five

-Cartoonz point of view-

I had taken a couple of million dollars. Well, there's no telling. She's a female. If she like other females than I'll need this much. I kinda wanna test her though. Steal a few things while we are out.

"Cartoonz. In here" (y/n) said. I looked up. Hot topic. Well at least it's not all pink and bright. "alright" I walked in with her. There weren't that many people. That's good. It's easier for her.

We began to look around. She's not dragging me around or anything so that makes me happy. Just quiet. I find it odd. She's just looking and grabbing a few she likes. This is decent.

A few shirts and pants. Most ripped up or dark colors. I'm liking this girl so far. " cartoonz look" I looked up. She had grabbed a choker with a little knife on it. "I want it," she said plainly as day. As if not having a problem with saying it. She's confident. But the odd thing is. It's white

"sure" I shrugged and grabbed it, looking at it. This was odd. Very odd. I've never seen a white choker. Plus these things always get dirty. " (y/n) why buy the-""you'll understand soon enough. But just know right now I want it" she cut me off.

She's feisty no doubt. Oh, I can't wait to see the damage she does. "let's get out of here" she pulls me to the cash register. She's planning to pay. Hm.

"will this be all for you?" The cashier asked. She nods and gave an innocent smile." yep" (y/n) took all the clothes from me and put it on the counter. The items were scanned." cash or card?" he asked. "cas-""card" she cut me off again, pulling a card out of her pocket. The guy swiped it. How? I know for a fact she didn't have that beforehand.

He took the card and swiped it, giving it back. She was given clothes and small accessories. We walked out together." (y/n)" I started."Ya know I'll wait." I wanted to see the gang's reaction.

Small shops and a few big places. We didn't do anything to the fun. A couple of hours out though. I'm getting bored."Cartoonz I want this" she held up a pair of black leggings. They were cut and braided down the sides, showing skin. All the way through. I'm gonna sound like a father here for a second." Doesn't that show too much skin?" I asked.

She smirked."I can always show more" well that's an unexpected answer. " okay okay" I grabbed it.

We came back with 12 bags.

"Woah." Tyler laughed." I bet she wore you out dragging you around"

"Actually I suggested a few places and she actually went in and got the stuff." I said.

We put the bags down." But I do wanna talk to Evan"

"Speak of the devil here I am. What's up?" Evan came walking in and asked.

"Ask how the shopping went" I crossed my arms and sit back

"um okay.....how did the shopping go?" Evan looked at her.

(Y/n) smiled."we did lots of shopping. I got all kinds of stuff. I got shirts, pants, underclothes, jewelry, credit cards, wallets, watches, and even some guys sunglasses" she began pulling cards and wallets out of her pocket

"she's a pickpocket" I chuckled.

Evan nods and smiled."That's good. It's gonna be nice to have you on the team" He put his hand on her shoulder. She did the same to him." likewise boss" She said.

"(y/n) you've returned! Come on I've got your room done" Craig run-up. He grabbed some of the bags." I'll help you put this stuff away" he smiled. She smiled and they walked away.

"I didn't even have to order her. She does it immediately" I chuckled. Evan nods." this is useful," he said.

I nod in agreement. This woman....she's something different. Whatever she is, she's spectacular.