Chapter Six

-Author's point of view-

The sun fell quick and it was night. (Y/n) stood behind the bar, already making drinks for the one who had been following her. It was from Brian. He was drunk now.

"these are good!!!" he laughed. She couldn't help but giggle. They others began to gather." so you can make drinks. Make me something" wildcat said to her. She nods to the pigman and turned to her selection.

-(y/n)s point of view-
"This shouldn't be too hard" I smiled and turned to my selection.

"guys" The boss walked in and interrupted us." no time for drinks. We got a job" he said.

Brian sobered up and ran to prepare just like with the rest of them.

I stood still." um boss" I went to him. He just looked."hurry up and change. We got a mission" with that he rushed off. What am I supposed to do!? Great just great. " well (y/n) lets hope today you can make yourself on point" I ran to my room.

-Cartoonz point of view-
"where is she?!" Brian asked."we gotta go!"

" Just leave her ass! Delirious drive!" Tyler called.

" no!just wait!" I sighed

" Cartoonz we don't have ti-"Evan was interrupted by the girl stepping in.

-authors point of view-

All of their hearts sped up a bit, a small blush rising to them all.

(Y/n) stood in front of them. Fishnet leggings on her smooth (s/c) legs. Red and white Nikes on her feet. A tight pair of blue jean shorts, with white lace on the sides, only reaching down to her mid-thy. A knife sheath on each thy, holding 4 small knives.

One gun on each side of her and bullets around the belt.

Her top half nothing more than a tank top that had been cut in half. The words"Badass woman" across the chest.

Her hair just in a high ponytail and still wearing her white choker. She was ready to fight.

"That's what your wearing?" mini asked her.

(Y/n) couldn't hold back a small smile."I like this. I make me feel.......powerful" she said and sat down next to him.

"well okay. Delirious start driving. I'll explain the mission. Someone help her get a bulletproof vest on." Evan said.

wildcat tossed Lui a bulletproof vest to help her get in on as Evan began to explain.

" This is a drug steal. they have pounds of methamphetamine and cocaine. we are gonna take this. the mission is simple. kill the surrounding guards and take the truckload. Lui and Cartoonz, you two are on truck driving. delirious will drive behind with this. wildcat and mini both of you will go on the motorcycle and stay in front of Lui. Nogla and moo will be in here with delirious and me. make sure we aren't followed. shoot to kill."

" and whats about Marcel,(y/n), and me," terrorizer asked the boss. Evan began to think before looking at the three." you three will be a distraction. once they open up the truck you distract them. moo and Nogla will shoot them and then you all will make sure the stuff is legit. once that is done you will get in the truck as well. stay in the back with the stuff"

" that's the most boring" Marcel complained." it's not so bad," terrorizer said.

" shut up Brian your just for it because you get to be in the back of a truck with a girl for the first time," wildcat said causing (y/n) to laugh and Terroriser to have a light blush." no!"

" well, it's settled. everyone knows their parts?" Evan asked, looking mostly towards (y/n) since this was her first mission. she nods." don't worry boss" she was confident. Evan nod at her.

it was a long drive up a mountain. they stopped on a higher Clift, being able to see down where the truckload was coming in.

" Alright, guys. Luis setting up snipe, head out." Evan ordered. Nogla, Moo,(y/n), Terroriser, and Marcel all slid down the clift careful as to not cause any sound. " you guys got this. just don't fuck up" Nogla and moo ran too small poaching spots so they could kill off the guards once distracted. that left the three." How do we distract them?" Marcel asked." I don't know Evan didn't give specific orders." Terroriser shrugged." That's just great. Well, we gotta think of something. What do you th-(y/n)?" The two didn't notice the girl up and leave.