Prologue

I've always been one to wonder what goes through the minds of people that are falsey accused of crimes they didn't do. It seems to be a sudden thing, one minute they are living their lives, never once having things like that cross their mind and bam, they're in court for it. Even though I have wondered about those people I never thought I would be one of them. As if my freshmen year hadn't been hard enough with my best friend moving out of state, it was also the beginning of me being called a peeping tom, which I was always thought was only something guys do. Clearly I was wrong since I'm standing before a courtroom.

My whole existance in high school was spent mostly trying to avoid people or maybe they avoided me, I never attempted to figure out which way it went. There was only one person I really cared about when it came to what they thought of me and that was Josh. Whatever we had between us was ironic since he was the one I was first accussed of watching. If I had to be honest, he'd probably be the only one I'd watch through a bedroom window late at night, but I never did. On the other hand I did have a crush on the boy since middle school, so I could kind of understand how he was the first person I was said to practice my voyeurism on. I had never expected him to be the one to try to help me get out of this mess, but then again I didn't expect to fall for him either. I guess that's why he left and now I'm going to face jail time for something I didn't do.

"Carina Naomi Matthews, you understand that presenting your own evidence could have a negative effect on your case?" The judge questioned me.

I nodded, "Your Honor, no offence, but I really don't have much else to work with."

He adjusted his glasses and simlpy nodded, "Proceed."

I took a deep breath as I tried to grasp the idea that I might be going to jail today, but as I walked to the stand the doors at the back of the courtroom opened swiftly and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Judge Bryson! You have to wait!"

I can't believe them.

************************************************************************

Okay hi this is my new fanfic about Josh Balz. I won't be posting the first chapter until I finish one of my other stories, but it would mean a TON to me if anyone voted, commented, or added this to your library so I can know if anybody likes this idea and wants me to post more!

Thanks :)

Ak out!!!