chapter 4

Song
Rihanna-desperado .

Addy's  POV.

    As  I got to my brother's house I couldn't help but think now that  Ethan is working side  by  side  with the company he wouldn't  find  out  i have a child , else i won't have an  explanation .

      "Mommy ,mommy look what  uncle christian  bought  for me " ,

I saw  my  daughter  showing me  the  doll  my  brother  bought  for her .

     Pretending  i was  so  happy ,i  crouch down  to her  height  and  kissed  her cheek . "Hey lemme see it ,wow it's so pretty like you " i told  her and  she giggled.

    "So how was school today" i asked  her .

    "It  was  fine , and  oh mommy  i  made  a  new  friend today " she  replied .

     "Wow is that so , how is she " .

      "Mommy she's  so  cool and  today  is  her  first  day "

     "Okay I hope you were nice to her, let's go inside and say goodbye  to  your uncle before we leave ".

   "Ok  lemme go get  my  bags  " , she said  and  sauntered  into  the  house.

    "Thanks i owe you a lot " I said and  kissed Christian on the cheeks before  settling  on  one  of  the  sofa .

    "  Its no big  deal "  he  told  me  as  he also sat  down  close  to me .

      "Before  i  forget  , Dad  said  i  should  tell  you  that  we  are  having  a  family  dinner on Saturday  ". He  said 

   " What's the occasion ".  I  asked

   " Well  I'm bringing my fiancee home"  he said.

   "Wow u didn't tell me you were getting  married"  i looked  at  him  accusingly ."and  you  also haven't  introduced me to her yet "  I also accused him .

     "Well  I wanted  it  to be  a  surprise"  he  told me.  Just then Bethany came  with her  bag .

      "Mommy  let's go ,I'm  ready"  she  said .

      "That's my cue to  leave "  I said  and bade him goodbye .

__

          As I got home I decided to  make dinner, since my foodstuffs  was  left with little to nothing. So I decided to order takeouts.

      "Honey which do you prefer  Chinese  or  pizza . I  asked  Bethany  knowing  she  was  gonna  pick  pizza .

    "Pizza pizza pizza" she  replied while  playing  with  her  dolls  just  like i predicted  . 

       "Aww honey why do u love pizza  this  much " i  groaned "besides last  time we ordered takeouts it was pizza "  i  said .

     "But i  still  want  pizza " she  said  looking  at  me  with  those  cute eyes  knowing  I  can't resist 

   "Fine but next time it would be  Chinese" I said

  " Yay " she squealed and jumped.

    " I love you mom "  

       " Love you too baby".

      " I'm not a baby " she frowned.

          "Oh yes you are" I teased  her

         "But uncle Christian said I'm a big girl" she  argued

         "You are a baby  "  I also said

      "  I'm not a baby" she  said  like  she  was  going   to  cry  anytime  soon.

       " OK,fine you are a big  girl  but  you  will always be mommy's baby"  I said .

       " So does that mean if I am big  as  you I will still be Your baby " she  asked.

      "  Yes u will always be Mommy's baby" i answered and she  smiled , and that's  when  i  heard  the  doorbell , so  i took  out  some  money  to  pay  for  the pizza .

         I came back  and  couldn't  find  Bethany  knowing she  has  started  with  her  games of me looking for  her.

But knowing your child so well has it's own perks  and  knowing  exactly  where  she  was  I headed  straight  to  her closet  but not  opening it  immediately since  I  knew  that  she  wanted  me  to  look for  her  so  i acted clueless  and  just  checked  other  places  .

       "Bethany baby where  are  you " I said knowing  she would say  something.

      " I'm in the closet"she said then  she quickly covered her mouth knowing  she  just gave  herself  out .

     "Gotcha"i said as i opened the  closet and brought her out .

     "Let's go the pizza is getting cold" with that  said  she spun around and  dashed into the living room.

   ----Hey  guys  i  know  i have  been  away   for sometime but  I will try  and update  frequently .

     And also don't  forget  to  hit. the  star  button  and  comment it means  a whole  lot  to  me . 

Bye

Favour_xx 😍😍😜