Chapter 1

I don't understand what possessed me to come to the movies all alone to see a damn scary movie. Knowing I have nightmares after a horror movie

Oh I forgot I have no friends and I really wanted to see this movie.

"Ugh, I almost pissed myself watching the damn thing" I whisper to myself
I get up and pick up my trash from the candy I had. As the lights come on I see that their is popcorn on the floor from when I jumped.

"They won't know it was me" I whisper to myself

I start walking towards the exit of the screen room I'm in and into the main lobby of the movie theater. I throw my trash away and take my phone from out my little backpack.

I notice that it's 9 and I'm hungry. As I'm standing where I am I feel eyes on me. I look up and slowly scan around to see if my eyes connect with anyone and they do.

It's a dark skinned guy with a beard and mustache that connects. He has on a green and red stripped shirt with black shorts and some vans. He's cute but why is he staring.

I look to his eyes and try to pin point where he is looking and it's at my shirt or outfit. I would to if I see a black girl with a dinosaur backpack and a matching shirt that doesn't even look like a shirt but a onesie.

I just turned away from him and walked out the building. Not like he or I was going to speak. I take my keys out my bag and walk to my car, I unlock the doors and get in. I look up and see the guy walk out with some other guys. The guy was looking around like he was looking for someone.

I close my door and start my car. I back out the parking space I'm in and drive out the parking lot.

"Now what am I going to eat" I hum to myself

"I see chick-fil-a yup yup" I drive to chick-fil-a across the street and order 20 piece nuggets knowing I'm not gonna eat it all, medium fries and a milkshake.

"I want to sit outside" I park my car and get out with my food. I walk to a table outside the restaurant and sit down. I take out my food and start eating. I scroll through my Instagram and like and comment on cute adorable pictures.

I'm sipping my milkshake when I see the guy from the movies get out a car with his friends I turn my head real quick.

Jesus what up with you? Are you rubbing in my face that this dude is fine and that I can't have him cause of my anxiety. Huh? Is this what your doing?

I go back to my phone when I here the group of guys walking towards me but I notice there's the  entrance door. I eat a fry as they pass me and I can tell the guys are looking at me.

"She's cute" I hear from behind me
Slap!
"To bad your ugly" I giggle to myself, I've never heard a guy say I'm cute.

They walk in the restaurant and my nerves calm down. I go back to eating. A couple minutes later Im still eating. I guess I was hungry I ate almost all my nuggets.

I sip my milkshake. I feel someone touch my shoulder and I jump.

"Ahhh" I scream

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" a deep voice I'd love to here more of say

"Look what you did you scared the girl, you disrespectful" another voice says

I'm breathing hard, I can feel my heart racing from the fright.

Slap!
"Alex shut the hell up dang" someone says

I turn around slowly and see it's the guy that was staring and his friends behind him with trays. I see that it five of them all together.

I guess they want to sit here. Well I'm almost done so I can leave. I turn and start packing my things.

"Um we was coming to see if we could sit with you" the same voice says

I pause what I'm doing. They want to sit with me? Why?

I clear my throat and gesture for them to sit. I started back sipping my milkshake.

"Sorry again for the scare" the voice says
All I do is nod my head.

The dark skinned guy sit to my right, another dark skinned guy sits to my left.

Two white guys and a Hispanic looking guy sits in front of me.

I look down and watch my leg bounce up and down. My nerves are terrible right now. I need to calm down.

"Hey are you okay" A voice from my right ask

I slow my breathing and stop my leg from bouncing I look up to him and nod my head lightly.

"You don't speak or is it just because their are five guys sitting with you?" He asks smiling

I find his smile very soothing and cute. I don't know why but I do. His teeth are incredibly straight and white. His beard and mustache are neatly shaped up. He takes care of himself well.

He also has the aura that screams dominate but I can be wrong or it's just probably a thing with black guys.

Uh Niyah let's not be stereotypical. I think to myself.

I smile softly and just shrug my shoulders.

"I don't usually get this kind of attention you can say" I say softly

I look down "and I just have anxiety well social anxiety" I fiddle with my fingers

"Oh mah gosh, she's so cuuute, can we keep her" one of the white guys. I look up at him and notice he has brown hair cut into the fuckboy cut. His eye are brown.

I need a name to these faces and they must want mine.

"Alex would you shut up, the girl clearly wants nothing to do with us, geesh your gonna scare her even more talking bout 'can we keep her'" the dark skin to my left.

I look over to him he looks like he's a hood one. He has tattoos on his arms. It's sexy but he not beating my boy to my right.

MY BOY what the hell Niyah. You don't even know their name.

"Oh um my name is Niyah" I say softly but loud enough for them all to hear.

"Oh shit we didn't give her our names, I'm Alex, this other white thing to the left of me is Brendan, and this other thing to the right of me is Allen."

I noticed that Brendan and Allen didn't say much. I just waved at them and smiled.

"Now these to dark things, the one on the right is Isaiah and the other one is Kevin their like the dads of this group" Alex says I giggle a little. This guy is funny

"Oh mah gosh she giggled, it was sooo cute. Can I keep you please" he says a little to excited.

"No you can't keep me" I giggle "but we can be friends" I say smiling

"Best friends?" He ask

I just nod my head

" I'm warning you now he is a hand full" Isaiah says.

I look up at him and just smile.

——————————————————————
I hope you guys like this, comment and vote tell me your thoughts

Later lovelies