Chapter 8

Izzy pov

I feel the sun light burning through my eye lids and I groan. I open my eyes and close them right back. Got damn it sun.

I turn my head but my mouth gets filled with curls. I notice the weight on my chest. I move the curls from out my mouth and out my face.

I look down and pretty girl is laying on my chest sleep. I smile such a cute site.

I look around and notice were in her room. Well big girl room. It's very cute but if you knew about littlespace and all that other jazz then you'd be able to tell shes a little by all the stuff animals on her bed.

I chuckled. I look to the floor and see seven and five sitting up looking at me. I look at them and shake my head.

I slowly get up from under Niyah without waking her up. I stretch my body. I walk out her room to downstairs. The dogs follow me too.

I walk to the kitchen and notice they have no food in their bowls. I walk to her pantry and grab the dog food. I fill up their food bowls and water bowls.

I put the dog food up then walk to the fridge.

"GoodMorning" I hear from behind me. I turn and see Kevin.

"GoodMorning" I say looking back at the fridge. "Alex still sleep?" I ask taking out some turkey bacon, I look in the cabinets to see if pretty girl had some pancake mix and she did. Looks like it isn't open. Good.

"Yea he's not getting up no time soon" Kevin says chuckling

I look over at him and shake my head with a knowing smirk.

"Listen he begged and begged, I couldn't help myself" he shrugged his shoulders

"I bet" I say. I walk to the fridge taking out the milk. I get all the other stuff I need to make breakfast.

"Izzy?" I hear a small voice say from behind Kevin

"I'm here pretty girl, come here" I say holding my arms out. She waddles over to me rubbing her eyes.

"GoodMorning Izzy, GoodMorning uncle Kev" she says sleepily. She gets to me and hold her arms up.

I pick her up and she lays her head in my neck. She then yawns.

"Good Morning" Kev says chuckling looking at us

"How you sleep princess?" I ask rubbing her back.

"I slept great Izzy, how you sleep?" She asks softly

"Awesome" I say smiling

"I'm going to make pancakes, want some?" I ask her, she just nods her head. She holds up two fingers telling me she wants two.

"Okay well go sit down for a bit while I cook" I say rubbing her back

"Noooo I wanna stay with you" she says whining

"Pretty girl I cant cook holding you" I say I walk over to the counter and sit her on it. She looks at me pouting. I kiss her bottom lip.

"Since you don't wanna go wanna sit here and watch me cook?" I ask sliding my hands up and down her sides. She nods excitedly.

I chuckle. My clingy baby. I love it.

"Y'all might as well become a couple" Kevin say chuckling "I'm gonna go check on my little man, be back and I want 4 pancakes. Big please and give little man two and a half" he says getting up walking out the kitchen

I just nod my head. I hear pretty girls stomach grumble. "Ooo my baby hungry" I say smiling at her

She giggles "can you give me a granola bar and yogurt please" she asks