Chapter 7

I went home to shower. I smell like sweat and I'm not gonna be around them like that.

I'm putting some grey sweat shorts and a black nike shirt. I slide on some socks and slides. I grab my Nike hoodies and slide that on.

I grab a backpack and slip some things in their. I slide my grinder and weed in and some gars. I put my toothbrush in and my phone charger and AirPods charger.

I grab my keys, lock up my house and walk to my car. I get in. I call Kevin.

"Yeo?" He says

"Aye you at her place yet?" I ask starting my car up

"Yea, I'm feeding them now" He says as I here a lil shuffling in the background

"Do I need to stop by somewhere and get something?" I ask starting to pull out my drive way

"Nah we good" he says "are you good now?" He asks

"Ight and I'm okay, I'll see you when I get their" I say

"Ight" he says then hangs up

I start driving to baby girls house. When I get there I don't get out right away. I sit in the car and roll a blunt. I light it up and just smoke some stress away.

After I'm done I get out with my bag and lock my car doors. I text Kevin I'm outside. I see him opening the door as I'm walking up the walkway.

"They still eating in the living room"he says letting me in

I nod, I walk in the living room and sit on the couch. But I make sure I'm not close to babygirl. Her and Alex are sitting on the floor with sippy cups and plates of pizza in front of them.

Their both still in their onesies and pup sets. So cute. I see they have paci clips on. Alex paci has blue with red and blue gems on them and cars also some words that say vroom vroom. Baby girls is yellow with white gems and pearls. She has a cute white puppy paw and bone on it with the words puppy.

Aww so cute. I smile softly looking at her. I sit back and let my high take over. I look at the tv and see that their watching Net Geo. I see cute wolves running around in snow.

I get on my phone and just scroll through my sfw daddy instagram liking cute babies pics and stuff. I come across a instagram that's getting shouted out. I find it cute and click on it's profile.

I look at the pictures and find it's so cute. So much nature and animals. I see a face and see it's babygirl. Aww I immediately follow. I hear her phone go off.

I then start liking all her pictures and commenting. Her phone keep going off. I see her get up but Kevin stops her.

"No ma'am, finish eating . Your already watching tv" he says sipping from his cup looking at her

She pouts slightly "okay kevy" she sits back down and continues to eat her food.

I get up and walk in the kitchen. I grab three slices of pizza. I look in the fridge and see she has bottle of water. I get one.

I walk back in the living room and sit in my same spot. Babygirl looks over at me I smile at her and she turns her head back to the TV.  I frown.

I start eating my pizza.

Niyah pov

He's back and I want to go sit with him but I'm upset.

I'm also high.

I finish my pizza. "I'm done uncle kevy" I say showing him my plate with my mouth full

"Come here" he says and I hesitated because he sounds upset. What did I do?