Chapter 10

Niyah POV

Me and Alex are now headed to Isaiahs house with food and some shopping bags.

The boys didn't want subway they wanted burgers and shit so we stopped by a local burger joint to get them some food. I pulled up into Izzys driveway and looked at his house. It wasn't to big but it also wasn't small.

I cut the car off and get out with some bags of food. Alex carries all the drinks. We walk up to the front door and knock. Kevin answers the door.

"Hey guys have fun?" He says kissing Alex I just nodded my head I want to eat.

Izzy come up to me and kisses my forehead I smile softly and looked for the kitchen I found it and set all the food on the table. I grab my subway bag and rip my sandwich open. I take a big ass bite and moan.

"You was hungry pretty girl?" Izzy says chuckling watching me

I hold up a finger telling him to wait.

"Yes walking around that damn mall with Alex for five hours straight will make a bitch hungry" I say grabbing my drink from Alex as he walked in.

"Watch your mouth pretty girl" Izzy says with a warning tone

"Sorry" I say softly going back to eating

Alex and Kevin walks in the kitchen and everyone else grabs their food. Kevin and Alex walks in the living room while I just stay in the kitchen eating. Izzy stays in here with me.

"You have fun?" He asks sipping his drink

I nod "yea it was pretty cool. Alex chastised me about not getting my underwear from Victoria's Secret" I say giggling

"Hold up speaking of panties why do you have like 6 pairs?" He says looking at me confused

"I hate panties and most of the time I'm wearing skirts or dresses. Or boxers. I only wear panties unless I'm wearing jeans" I say shrugging my shoulders

"Oh oh okay okay nice to know" he says smirking to himself. I just look at him. He's up to something

"And I have more it's just their in my play room" I say eating my sub

"Your baby panties?" He asks looking at me I just nod my head

"Mhmm" I hum he nods

I look at him and notice his outfit. Grey shorts and a white wife beater. He had on some white socks and some nike slides. He looks real daddish. I want my slippers. My Dino slippers.

"Ooo ooo please tell me you brought my slippers?" I ask looking at him hoping he did.

He chuckles "yes I did their in my room with the rest of your things pretty girl" he says finishing his food.

I cheese and fist pump the air "yes" I say giggling

I finish my sub and throw away my trash. Izzy holds his hand out and I grab it.

He leads me down a hall way and into a room I'm guessing is his. It's looks pretty guyish. Black furniture. Not surprised.

He walks to his closet and brings out my slippers. I squeal and run over to them. I might not be smol right now but I fucking love my slippers.

Izzy chuckles. I sit on his bed and take my shoes off then slide on my slippers. I giggle and wiggle my toes cause they feel better now.

"I brought some big girl outfits and baby outfits and I also brought one of your puppy sets and two pacis." He says I nod my head