Chapter 4

Isaiah pov

She's so adorable and cute and innocent. Her voice is so cute. It's so soft.

I was happy to see her eyes light up when we got to the zoo. I was ear hustling when she was talking to Kevin but I don't care. I'm taking her to the zoo and she's happy so I'm happy.

We got our wrist bands and walked into the zoo.

"Okay princess where to?" I say not noticing what I called her.

"I-I um can we go to the aquarium first? I wanna see the octopus, please" she says looking up at me. How can I not say no to that adorable face.

"Yes we can go see the octopus first" I say holding leading her to the aquarium. I notice her shirt and I've seen it before. I've seen it on a website and it had way more shirts like that.

The thing is it's not a shirt it's a onesie. My assumption I feel like is true. She's a little.

I realized she had one on yesterday. I know because Alex has the same ones. The onesie was the first start of my assumption. The second is when she was packing her stuff up at Chick-fil-A I peeped a paci.

Now I wanna bring it up but I'm gonna ease into it with little hints. I'll just start calling her these cute names. And watch how she reacts.

Me and Niyah walk into the aquarium hand in hand. Me leading her to the octopuses. We get their and theirs the big one that only has 5 arms and is sticking to the window.

Niyah squeals and run up to it. Her hands on the glass. She moves her hand around and the octopus follows her with one of its arms.

"Awwww Izzy look, he's following me" she giggles, I like the nickname she just gave me.

I watch and coo at her as she plays with the octopus through the window. The octopus left and went under a rock and Niyah got sad.

"Aww don't be sad princess it's okay, you probably tired him out from playing, come on let's go see the other marine animals" as soon as I said that she started smiling again. She grabbed my hand and we basically ran to the turtles.

"Hey hey stop running, don't want you to trip and hurt yourself" I say slowing her down

"Oops sorry" she says softly

"It's alright, Come on" I say leading her to the turtles.

A couple hours later we have touches turtles, played with a three legged baby lion. Fed some birds, fed and played with giraffes and Zebras. We also held a Koala. I took so many pictures that Niyah is probably the main face in my photos.

Now we are walking towards my car. I'm holding so many stuffed animals that Niyah had to lead me to the car. I'm exaggerating but I really did buy her a lot of stuffies though. Pretty much all the animals she got really excited about.

"Hey Izzy, I'm hungry" Niyah says yawning

"Okay what do you want to eat pretty girl" I say unlocking the car and putting the stuffies in the back.

I see Niyah got in and buckled up. Good girl. I got in and did the same. I start the car.

"Izzy I want chicken nuggets and fries please" she says getting a stuffie from the back and cuddling with it.