Preparations

(Diana was in full wedding planning mode, all of her and Clark's friends and family were coming, Diana couldn't be more excited, Diana could still remember when Steve had first told her about marriage and her initial skepticism about it)

"And do they? Love each other till death?" She had asked. Diana thought of the love her and Clark shared and answered her own question from over a hundred years ago with a resounding yes)

(While Diana was out wedding prepping Clark stayed at home with their son Bruce named after Bruce Wayne to honor their late friend and ally who had sacrificed himself in their battle against Darkseid over a year ago, their boy had grown very fast with a mix of Kryptonian and Amazon DNA the boy already had a number of Clark and Diana's powers and was quite the little trouble maker, it did help that they had raised him out in the Arctic where there weren't any people around and Bruce had plenty of room to test his powers just as Clark had when he put on the Superman suit for the first time)

Clark: "Bruce! Come on I'm going to drop you off at Grandma's house okay?"

(Bruce crossed his arms and kicked one of his toys breaking it instantly)

Clark: "Bruce Jonathan Hippolyta Kent I won't ask again."

(Bruce angrily flew into Clark's arms and stuck his tongue out at him and fired heat vision which Clark blocked with his hand)

Clark: "Hey! What did we say about heat vision in the house?"

(Bruce giggled)

Clark:  "You're as moody as your uncle Bruce was. Come on. I've got to go see someone."

(Clark flew up carrying Bruce in his arms)

(In the former Wayne Manor now the Hall of Justice Alfred Pennyworth was working on some machinery, he had continued to support the Justice League since Bruce Wayne had died passing on his technical skills and wisdom  he had once supported Batman with onto the team he had built, his true legacy)

(Clark entered the room)

Clark: "Still working?"

(Alfred leapt up at that, remembering Master Bruce once greeting him with the very same question)

Alfred: "Oh Master Kent yes I was just installing an update to the Leagues comm system. Wait why are you here? Shouldn't you be busy with wedding plans?"

Clark: "That's actually why I'm here Alfred I was hoping you would perform the ceremony. If that's okay with you of course."

(Alfred was surprised and took a few moments to take it in)

Alfred: "I would be honored sir."

Clark: "Okay great! Thank you so much and by the way you can drop the Masters and the Sirs. You're my friend not my butler."

Alfred: "Yes well I'm afraid old habits die hard."

Clark: "Well just try not to say I now proclaim you Master Kent and Master Prince and we'll be fine."

Alfred: "I believe I can manage that Master Superman."

Clark: "Okay now you're just trying to bug me."

(Alfred smiled)

Alfred: "Congratulations Clark."

Clark: "Thank you Alfred."

(With that Clark flew off eagerly anticipating the wedding tomorrow)