Welcome to the Family

(The League managed to defeat the Legion of Doom and placed them all in police custody including Lex and Lois)

Clark: "Thanks guys. We couldn't have done it without your help."

Barry: "Happy to help bud."

Victor: "So what now? You gonna try another wedding?"

(Clark looked at Diana who couldn't meet his eyes)

Clark: "We'll need to talk things over but we'll let you know."

Barry: "Cool. Til next time Super Friends!"

(Everyone groaned)

Barry: "What?"

(Clark and Diana returned home with Bruce who immediately made a snowman super fast then melted it with heat vision)

Clark: "Diana I think we need to talk."

Diana: "I know."

Clark: "I'm sorry for.."

Diana: "No I am. I know I cannot ask you to stop being Superman. And to be honest I don't want you to. Superman is who I fell in love with after all. I just think we need to balance our lives better and not let the superhero side take away from our family time."

Clark: "That's definitely fair Diana. We can take shifts through the week or take weekends off. Whatever you want."

Diana: "All I truly want is you in my life."

(Clark smiled and kissed her)

Diana: "So what now? I refuse to try another wedding in public. What do you think we should do?"

Clark: "Well the way I see it we've already pledged our lives to each other at the first wedding so all we really need is a couple of rings and to make out."

(Diana grinned)

Diana: "And preferably not red Kryptonite rings or Sinestro's ring."

Clark: "Luckily Hal gave me the regular rings earlier."

(He pulls out both rings and they flew up into the sky as the moon shone beautifully on them, they put the rings on each other's fingers and took each other's hands)

Clark: "Diana."

Diana: "Yes Clark?"

Clark: "Welcome to the family."

(Diana beamed)

Diana: "Glad to be here Clark."

(They kissed with the moon casting a shadow on them, a shadow of overcome struggles of the past and the exciting promise of a bright future)