Ruined

Diana: "What is wrong with our lives?!"

(Clark and Diana were back home in the Fortress of Solitude, the other League members were handling cleanup at the church so Clark and Diana could go home to get their bearings, unfortunately Diana was in the middle of a complete meltdown)

Diana: "Of all the times for Luthor to rear his weird ugly bald head why today? It was supposed to be perfect!"

Clark: "I'm so sorry this happened Diana. I wish I knew what to do to make you feel better."

Diana: "Here's an idea. We quit."

Clark: "What?"

Diana: "You heard me. We leave our stupid superhero lives behind and just be Diana and Clark. No more Wonder Woman. No more Superman."

Clark: "Diana I completely understand you're devastated but.."

Diana: "No it's more than that. We will never be happy with the lives we lead. We tried to have the quiet life but it always comes back to bite us in the butt! How many times have we tried to move on only for our pasts to drag us back into the fray. I cannot take it anymore Kal El. I won't."

Clark: "Diana..being Superman is who I am. Maybe you're okay to let go of that part of you but I don't think I can. The world needs us."

Diana: "No. The world needs to go save itself." (Diana flies off)

Clark: "Diana!"

(But she was gone)

(Elsewhere...)

Deathstroke: "That could've gone better."

Lex: "We revealed our strength. The next battle will prove who's League is the strongest."

Sinestro: "A full on battle is insufficient to truly defeat them. Superman in particular is far too powerful to defeat by physical means."

Lex: "I've done it before."

Deathstroke: "Yes and where's your big ugly monster now Luthor? Dead."

Lex: "I've got another one right here." (Bizarro steps out)

Sinestro: "Yes but he already tangled with Superman. It appeared to be a fair fight."

Lex: "Perhaps but maybe a personal touch will finish the job. I think it's time to introduce Superman to our secret weapon."