The Wedding

(It was the big day, people were heading into the Smallville church, the very same church Clark had gone to to ask for advice when Zod first invaded)

(Clark walked down the aisle with his mom)

Clark: "I'm so glad you're here mom."

Martha: "Clark I wouldn't have missed this for the world. I want you to know how proud I am of you and I know your father would be too."

Clark: "I know. I wish he could have been here."

Martha: "He's always with you Clark. Remember that."

(Clark gave his mom a hug and stepped up to the alter where Alfred waited and Barry, Victor, Arthur and Hal Jordan who was a recent addition to the Justice League)

Ryan Choi: "This wedding is going to be the hottest thing on Earth. Exact words I said to my prom date. She dumped me anyway."

Jenny: "Okay.."

Barry: "Hey Clark guess what Hal's role is in the wedding?"

Clark: "What?"

Barry: "He's the ring bearer. Get it?"

(Clark stared at Barry)

Barry: "No? He's Green Lantern? With the ring?"

Clark: "It's hilarious Barry."

(Barry turned to Victor)

Barry: "See? I told you he'd go for it!"

Victor: "Keep calm Barry. This is a wedding not a stand up routine."

(Arthur turned to Clark)

Arthur: "You know if you wanted we could've had this wedding underwater. There's this perfect spot in downtown Atlantis that'd be just beautiful."

Clark: "That's probably more suited for you and Mera."

Arthur: "Uh..actually we're already married. And have a son. I would've invited you guys but uh..you totally ignored me when I announced Atlantis's existence on national television. So fair's fair."

Clark: "We were probably just busy."

Arthur: "Yeah. Probably."

(Then the music came on and down the aisle walked Diana, she was the most beautiful bride anyone in the room had ever seen, her dress was a sparkling gold color and her hair was smoothed down to perfectly drape over her shoulders, she was absolutely breathtaking, Clark smiled deeply at her as she smiled her beautiful smile back at him, she joined him at the alter and they stood on either side of Alfred facing each other)

Alfred: "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the joyous union of Clark Kent and Diana Prince. Their love for each other has conquered all and will continue to do so forever and ever. Now Clark repeat after me. I Clark."

Clark: "I Clark."

Alfred: "Take thee Diana."

Clark: "Take thee Diana."

Alfred: "As my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health until death parts us."

Clark: "As my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health until death parts us."

Alfred: "Now Diana. I Diana."

Diana: "I Diana."

Alfred: "Take thee Clark."

Diana: "Take thee Clark."

Lex Luthor: "I'll take thee Clark Jo away from you!"

(Suddenly the walls came down and several villains emerged firing weapons and attacking the League members immediately, the guests all screamed and ran for their lives)