Taken

THREE HOURS LATER...

****

Still not moving, Jordan sat next to his wife, holding his daughter, in the pouring rain.  He shivered with cold, yet refused to budge. Over in the distance; the sun began to show over the trees of the Wood. Jordan watched the rays peek over the trees.

  He had to move.

Carefully placing his dead daughter on Celeste, he stood, and, his muscles screaming protest, went inside finally.

  He'd be back soon... just a little rest to heal his fevered mind... then he'd be back.

~~~~

He watched Jordan get up; he watched him go inside. Yet she was the one made the first move.

Clothed in black, he saw her swoop in on the dead.

~~~~

Leaving crushed twigs and leaves behind, she burst out of the trees of the Wood. Shanar was still hiding. Shanar was a chicken; he can't ever follow orders.

~~~~

  Siphrah hated him.  He took his chance then. Following Siphrah. closely, he knocked her off her track with his broad shoulder. She screamed and tripped, and face planted the ground, sliding into his legs, tripping him. Siphrah was out cold.

  Shanar regained his footing, and walked to the mother and daughter.

  The clogging scent of death filled his nose. He snorted and grimaced.

  It had to be done.

~~~~

  Siphrah seriously wanted to kill Shanar. She growled at nothing, and picked herself up. She saw Shanar's dark red-brown hair kneeling by the two.  

  Charging him with her war cry, and hit him hard on the back of his head before he could touch either. Shanar fell with a thump; his golden eyes wide with surprise. Laughing to herself, Siphrah picked up the little newborn. Watching the house warily,  she disappeared into the dark.

****

Okay, quick note.. every part separated by "~~~~" is someone else's perspective. It'll become clearer as the story goes on.

But if you have questions, please ask. I'll answer honestly.