Realized

After leaving her brother to the mercy of the furious old man, Siphrah continued to run. Only stopping once to make that call thar would get rid of her brother. Yet she knew he would have reason enough to get out of there before he was even seen by that old man.

The little baby couldn't have been the next one born. Couldn't be. She was dead. Dead!

  But Siphrah couldn't do anything about that here in the middle of the Wood.

  An almost silent thump echoed around her and the infant. Like a man's heavy footfall. Shanar couldn't have tracked her this fast. Freezing in place, Siphrah realized one thing. That wasn't Shanar's step!

  Siphrah realized this some time too late. Turning around, eyes wide, Siphrah faced her most dreaded enemy. Of course he would come.

  Calad stood behind Siphrah, his stark blond hair and piercing gold-green eyes, naming him part of the Silence. More specifically,  a Silence-born.

  "So, you thought you could hide that little deary from me, huh, Siphrah?"

****

Welcome! So! What do you think of Calad?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Leave your comments with all your questions and I'll get back to you, as soon as I can!

Thanks for reading! Love ya! Enjoy! :)