t h r e e

the next morning

i woke up in my own bed with absolutely no clue how i got there. it happened quite a lot so i didn't think anything of it.

there was one important part of last night i did remember. the luke accident. i looked down at my wrist to find purple and blue bruises dotted over it. honestly it turned me on. he left his mark on me, the first of many i hoped.

i turned over to grab my phone when i saw madelyn and calum lying on my floor.

"what are you doing?" i shouted waking calum up.

"BREE! shut up it's early" calum moaned. (not in a sexual way pls don't attack)

"cal hunny it's 1"

"ohhhhhh"

"maddy, maddy, MADDY!" calum shook her until she eventually woke up screaming.

"i told you never to call me that! i will break up with you!" madelyn said into her pillow just loud enough for me to hear.

"excuse me?? break up with him?? so you're together??" i said shocked they didn't tell me.

"it happened after you passed out, don't be angry" calum said happily.

"eventually! get up here you little lovebirds"

~
later that day

*buzz*

iMessage from Luke Hemmings
Hey, I'm really sorry about last night Bree. How can I make it up to you? x

oh no. too much power in my hands. how do i reply? oh my god. i started sweating. the butterflies in my stomach going crazy because of the 'x' and the use of my nickname. god i was so pathetic.

iMessage to Luke Hemmings
it's alright dw about it. you don't have to make it up to me. i had fun at the party, bruised wrist and all. x

that wasn't too weird i hoped.

iMessage from Luke Hemmings
WHAT? I bruised you? I'm so sorry baby. Get ready. I'm taking you for coffee. x

did i dream that or did he just call me baby?

iMessage from Luke Hemmings
I meant Bree not baby, sorry. Damn autocorrect.

may as well have dreamed it.

i texted luke my address and told him when to pick me up. i was dying inside. this would either be the most awkward or the most amazing 'date' ever.

i did my makeup quite natural and picked out my outfit. i went for a black lace up bralette, black high waisted shorts, thigh high socks with a leg garter and my white converse. if this wasn't going to grab his attention then nothing would.

from the events last night i've come to a conclusion about luke. i think he has a daddy kink. maybe a pain kink or he just likes to be dominant. but it's definitely something. he got a boner just from me muttering the words 'sir'. who knows all the other things i could say or do to turn him on.

oh this coffee date will be amazing.

word count; 491

i really like ending chapters with one liners in case you haven't noticed :)