f i v e

we had been at the coffee shop for 10 minutes. i ordered my usual latte and luke ordered some weird tea thing. i don't know what it was but it smelled amazing. i went to take a sip of my drink, forgetting it was still ridiculously hot and it burned my lips and tongue. i yelped and everyone in the shop turned to look at me. luke burst out into fits of laughter as i got more and more embarrassed.

"don't laugh!" i pouted "it hurt like a bitch."

"awh, do you want me to kiss it better love." he smirked.

"you wish you could." i said playfully with a wink. in reality it was me that was wishing for it.

"are you forgetting who has feelings for who here?" he spoke seriously.

"yea well calum told me your little secret too."

his face went bright red. it was obvious he knew what i was talking about. and i now i knew it was true.

i took another sip of my latte, looking him directly in the eye as he panicked trying to figure a way out.

"which one??" he questioned nervously. i nearly spat out my drink.

"you have more than one secret that's worth getting this embarrassed over?wow."

"ha ha you're funny bree." i hated when people used sarcasm against me.

"the thing about you talking about me all the time and wanting to fuck me." i shrugged acting like it was no deal. it was a big deal. it was a big deal to me.

he sighed of relief.

now i was confused.

"oh thank fuck." he breathed out, slumping back into his chair.

"wait wait wait. so that's not what you got embarrassed over? what are you hiding??" i threatened pointing my finger at him.

"oh baby girl you have no idea."

too much. way too much. i was so turned on. i needed something now.

"maybe i do." i spoke confidently.

i spotted lollipops on the counter and thought of a plan. i got up, walked over, bought a lolly and sat back down at our table. i unwrapped it and stuck it in my mouth. fluttering my eyelashes as i looked up at luke i took it out, making a popping sound.

"so i was thinking about the other night. you know, when i called you sir and you got hard."

"mmhmm" he hummed waiting for me to continue. his face was impossible to read.

"is that the big secret?" i said before putting the lollipop back in my mouth and swirling it around sexually.

"you'll have to explain more, im confused." he said, visibly not confused at all just wanting me to keep going.

"that you enjoy being called sir. who knows maybe it doesn't stop there. how about master? daddy?" i gave my lollipop one more lick before it was forcefully grabbed out of my mouth.

luke looked angry.

"never try and tease me like that in public again. you did it once by accident, i'll let that slide. but this...this is bratty. and i won't have a bratty little girl. is that clear?"

i'd never heard him speak like this before. adrenaline was coursing through my veins. i was scared but it felt amazing. thoughts of all kinds of awful things he could do to me came to mind. i wanted it so badly. i needed it.

"yes" i muttered not wanting to displease him.

"yes what?"

"yes sir."

he put my lolly in his mouth while smiling. he kept it there for a little while before taking it out and passing it back to me.

standing up he said "come on princess. but before we go why don't you buy some more lollipops."

he handed me money and i went over not really understanding why.

word count; 637

hopefully this is a bit more action than in the previous chapters but there is more coming soon. i think this might be going a bit fast compared to other stories but i don't really care because i like how it's working out. also writing fluff and filler chapters is fun too.