f o u r

*knock knock*

i rushed over,catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror and making sure i looked alright. i strutted to the door and swung it open. he looked gorgeous as ever and my heart swooned. he looked me up and down slowly taking in everything. i could tell he was shocked. a little noise left his mouth that sounded something like a groan. it was too quiet to be sure he wasn't just clearing his throat.

"y-you ready to go?" he said shakily.

"i just need to go to the toilet, two seconds. just come in, shut the door." i said forgetting i hadn't been.

i quickly did my business then went back to meet luke in the living room. only he wasn't there.

"luke?"

i walked to my bedroom, really hoping he wasn't in there. it was such a mess. other options of clothing scattered everywhere, including underwear. this could get very weird very fast.

"luke you in here?" i said pushing the door ajar.

there he was standing in the middle of all the mess.

"i did come in here to see if you had an en-suite i could use but then..." he paused and held up one of my thongs "...i got distracted."

a load of hormones rushed through my body and i felt myself getting wet. the power this man held over me is ridiculous.

"they're sexy bree, bet they'd look great on you."

"i-i-i" i stuttered at a complete loss for words.

he just laughed, clearly happy with how flustered he got me.

"so calum was right."

"right about what?"

"about you liking me." he smirked. damn madelyn for telling him. there was no was out of it now so i just went with it. it was my turn now.

"and what if i did?"

he definitely wasn't expecting me to play along with his game.

"would you like that, sir." i moved closer to him so i ended up whispering in his ear.

"bree...don't." he breathed out shakily.

my secret was out in the open now so i had nothing left to hide. he clearly did. but the fun wasn't over yet.

"okay then i won't." i said while turning around and walking away, making sure to sway my hips for him.

"what are you waiting for? let's go get coffee." i said in an innocent voice as if the past 5 minutes hadn't happened.

he laughed and regained his composure then followed me out the door. i locked up and turned around sharply, catching his gaze on my ass.

i brushed it off and laughed. he joined in and we began chatting on the way to my favourite coffee shop.

word count; 454

all these fillers 🙄 promise i'll make something happen soon :)