s i x

!!SMUT WARNING!!

the walk back to my apartment was pretty much silent but it was nice. i had time to think. to think about what the fuck just happened. my body had lost control. my head was all over the place and my pussy was practically dripping. i needed something to happen quickly.

we made it to my apartment within 10 minutes, luckily. i thought i was going to combust. i reached my door and unlocked it. i turned around to say goodbye to luke, even though i was hoping he wouldn't leave. to my surprise he pressed his lips gently against mine. it was slow at first but got more and more passionate as we both became impatient. i pulled away remembering we were in the hallway. he pushed me backwards into my living room, letting himself in. he shut the door harshly.

"go to your room. strip and wait."

this was happening. thank god i had remembered to shave earlier.

"yes sir."

i walked into my room and took my clothes off. i decided to leave my underwear on because i wanted him to see it. it was my newest purchase and i loved it. it had many straps that ran all across my chest, tummy and hips creating cute but sexy patterns on my body.

after brushing my hair and sitting back down onto my bed, he walked in.

in his left hand he held one of the lollipops from earlier. he looked me up and down.

"do you like what you see daddy?"

"oh baby i love it." he praised. something about this just felt right. it wasn't awkward or forced. it was amazing.

i giggled sweetly at his comment.

"do you know what daddy doesn't love?" his voice turned more serious.

"no?"

"bratty little girls who think that they can get away with what they did today."

i frowned. i know this was my fault and i didn't mean to make him angry. or maybe i did. who am i kidding i definitely did.

"do you know what happens to bratty little girls?"

"they get punished." he continued after i shook my head.

"so princess, daddy's going to make you feel really good now. but don't cum until i tell you. got it?" as he spoke he took his shirt off.

he pushed me back so i was lying down on my bed. he climbed on top of me and pinned my hands above my head with one hand. he lowered his lips onto mine and forced his tongue into my mouth.

i don't know what kind of punishment this was but it was great so far.

his other hand slid down to my heat. i tensed up embarrassed at how wet i was with him barely even touching me.

"so wet already baby, and all for me"

i let out a quiet whimper and raised my hips begging for some sort of friction. he rubbed slow circles onto my clit through the thin material of my panties.

he took them off swiftly and sat up. he grabbed the lollipop from before and unwrapped it. he put it in his mouth and sucked on it. after a few minutes he took it out and repositioned himself further down me. he placed the cold lollipop directly on my clit and swirled it round and round. every now and then he would take it off and lick one line from my entrance up to chest and then repeat.

i was moaning and calling out daddy until i couldn't take it anymore.

"sir please may i cum." i said desperately.

"no." he simply stated as he stopped all his actions and sat up from me. he picked my panties up off the floor and placed them back on.

i whimpered loudly showing my dissatisfaction.

"bad girls don't get to cum."

i watched him as he stood up then gestured for me to stand up too. i frowned and pouted trying to win him back. he wasn't having any of it.

"now, get up put your clothes back on."

his hand reached up to my jaw and gripped it harshly.

"if i catch you trying to touch yourself there will be worse consequences."

he bent down to press a kiss onto my lips before letting go of my jaw and walking out.

word count; 723

wow a long(ish) one for once, you're welcome.