Confessing, FOR REAL!!!

Yusei: *Talks to himself before going and confronting Jaden* Alright Yusei you got this, you are able to go out and ride your duel runner again, so just ask him.

Jaden: *Heard Yusei pull into the Garage*

Yusei: H-Hey Jaden, would you like to come with me for a ride?

Jaden: Sure why not!

Yusei:*Tosses Jaden a helmet, and Jaden gets on and wraps his arms around Yusei* Hold on right *Starts the engine and goes to a beautiful stargazing spot*

(See what I did there XD)I

Jaden: Wow it's gorgeous here *looking in saw at the stars*

Yusei: Jaden, I brought you out here to tell you something. *Starts blushing a deep red* I have had a crush on you for a long time now, and I now wish to tell you that I love you with all my heart, I would take a bullet for you, and nothing in the world could replace you.

Jaden: Yusei... *Runs up to him and kisses him*

 *Runs up to him and kisses him*

Yusei: *melts into the kiss*

Jaden: *Breaks away from the kids for air* I love you too!

Yusei: Here's a little gift I got you that I hope you like. *holds out a small black box with a necklace in it.

Jaden: Oh Yusei, it's gorgeous! *puts it on*

Yusei: Just like you. *Kisses Jaden again*