Family Reunion

Yusei: *Is working on duel runner

Yusei: *Is working on duel runner.*

*The door bell rings*

Jaden: I got it babe. *Opens the door and covers mouth in shock and then whispers* Your Mr.Fudo Right?

Mr.Fudo: Yes. Why are we whispering?

Jaden: Yusei's in the Garage, working on his duel runner.

Mr.Fudo: Can I come in and surprise him?

Jaden: Sure But let's pretend that you left,* goes back to normal voice* I'm sorry sure but I think you have the wrong address

Mr.Fudo: Ok so sorry. *Walks in house and then closes the door behind him.*

Jaden: *Shouts to Yusei* Just a guy who had the wrong address!

Yusei: Ok! I'm gonna keep working on installing the new accelerator chip! *Shouts back and then gets back to work*

Jaden: *Gives Mr.Fudo the thumbs up letting him know it's safe to sneak up on him*

Mr.Fudo: *Tip toes into the Garage and then picks up Yusei and And turns him towards himself* Found you son!

Yusei: *T-Tears Well up in eyes* F-Father is that really you!?!?

Mr.Fudo: *Sets Yusei down as tears well up in his eyes too* Yes it's really me..

Yusei: *Hugs his father tightly* I Never thought I would ever see you, I-I thought y-you we're dead! *Cries on his Fathers shoulder*

Mr.Fudo: Nope, I'm right here, your moms here too.

Yusei: *Looks at the door way to see his mom running up to him*

Mrs.Fudo: Oh Yusei look at how you've grown! *Hugs her son tight*

Yusei: M-Mom, D-Dad, I c-cant believe it's really you! *Hugs both his parents tightly, tears of joy streaming down his face*

Mr.Fudo: Thank your fiancé over there for planning all of this so we could surprise you.

Jaden: *Smiles Brightly*

Yusei: *Goes over to Jaden and gives him a big hug.* Thank you so much babe.

Jaden: Your Welcome Yusei! *Kisses Yusei forehead*