The Wedding Part 1

I woke up at Jacks place, since me and Yusei decided it would be best to sleep apart from each other on our wedding night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I woke up at Jacks place, since me and Yusei decided it would be best to sleep apart from each other on our wedding night. "Morning Jaden, your ready for today?" I heard Jack ask me. "Yes I am," I replied though I felt like I was going to jump and hit the roof in excitement, but also break down and cry! "Come on, I made breakfast," Jack said, he smirked at the end ,"Also your bridesmaids are in the front room." Their all here! I never expected them to come here so early in the morning! As Jack leaves and closes the door behind him, I jump out of bed and put on my jeans and my t-shirt and I went out to meet with my bridemaids. I knew Jack would leave since he's one of Groomsmen for Yusei.

I walk out to find Raptor, Destiny, Yuki, Akiza, and Alexis. They all looked at me, big smiles on their faces, "You ready Jaden?" I heard Raptor ask, my maid of honor. "I'm nervous, but I'm ready," I said, a big smile coming across my face. "Well then come on, I got the car ready and in the garage," I heard Akiza say. I nod and we all walk out to the car, heading toward Domino Lakeside Gardens. It's the same place Yusei's Parents got married at, it survived the explosion. Once we got their, it was noon, the ceremony it's going to be at 4:00. The brought me up to the Brides room, upstairs. They already had the dresses and everything up there, ready so we could do everything while having enough time.

Now to Yusei...

Now to Yusei

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Yusei's suit)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Yusei's suit)

(The groomsmen's suits)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(The groomsmen's suits)

    I've been awake since 5:00 am, I can't get back to sleep. It's the big day today and I know I'm very lucky to be marrying who I'm marrying. He's sweet, kind, and above all, thinking of others! I can't wait to see him walk down the aisle in his wedding dress. I hear someone coming back up the stairs and I relize it Jack, he opens the door and says ,"I see your already ready to go and get ready." I nod, I'm so nervous I'm at a loss for words. Will I mess up and faint half way through? Will I be able to say my vows correctly? I just hope I do everything correct, just as we rehearsed. "Hey man you ok? Your kinda spacing out," I heard Jack ask me. "Yeah yeah I'm fine, just nervous more than you can think," I put my head in my hand. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, I know everything will go as planned," Jack says, Trying his best to reassure me. It was 11:00am so because of the hour drive to the Lakeside Gardens, me and Yami, Jack, Yugi, Crow, and Syrus jumped in the car and started the drive.

 It was 11:00am so because of the hour drive to the Lakeside Gardens, me and Yami, Jack, Yugi, Crow, and Syrus jumped in the car and started the drive

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(The alter)

When we got there, we grabbed our suits from the trunk and headed up to the grooms room. We immediately got started on getting ready. Everyone was smiling as we put on our suits, we knew we had 3 hours left so we knew we had plenty of time to get ready and dressed. We had one hour left so we were checking each other ties, being sure our suits were straightened out. We did the final checks on our suits and then we headed down the stairs, taking the back way so we didn't accidentally bump into the bride and her bridemaids. We all got in line, except for me. I went down by the alter, next to Ruby. She was wearing a long black dress and was holding a small binder with the script in it. I was so nervous, I kept looking around trying to stay calm. Luckily no one seemed to notice how nervous I was.

Back with Jaden...

(This is Jaden's dress)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(This is Jaden's dress)

(Heres the bridesmaids dresses)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Heres the bridesmaids dresses)

    Raptor was helping me straighten out my dress, being sure everything was perfect. In one hour, I will be getting married to the man of my dreams. I was so nervous, I wasn't sure if I was gonna breakdown and cry, or if I was gonna jump through the roof for joy. "I think your all ready now Jaden," Raptor said, she has been with me and Yusei, through all the crazy twists and turns life has thrown at us, same with Yuki and Destiny. We headed down the front way, since the boys are taking the back way. When I got to the area before the alter, I saw all the groomsmen were there. My bridesmaids were pairing up with there partners as Yusei's dad came beside me. Since my parents... aren't around anymore, Mr.Fudo offered to escort me down the aisle. I stood there waiting for the music to start, once it started the maid of honor and the best man, walked down the aisle.

(Walking down the aisle song)
Everyone else followed suit until it was my turn.

Back to Yusei...

I stood their in awe, as I saw my bride walking down the aisle...

And there we go! I will be doing the next part in a sec. Thanks for Reading!

Let's Rev It Up!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें