The Proposal

Yusei: *Rides to Jacks place and Parks in front and walks up to the door and knocks*

Jack: Hello Yusei you look nice. You ready for your date?

Yusei: As ready as I'll ever be

Jack: Well come in and follow me. *Steps aside and let's Yusei in*

Yusei: *Follows Jack to his front room, and finds Jaden sitting in a chair* Y-You look amazing J-Jaden. *in mind, 'Don't mess up don't mess up don't mess up'*

 *in mind, 'Don't mess up don't mess up don't mess up'*

Jaden: Hey Cutie, you ready to go? *Blushes alot*

Yusei: Y-Yep.

Jack: Thanks for letting me help you get ready Jaden! It was a real pleasure.

Jaden: No thank you for helping me, I really appreciate it.

Yusei: *Takes Jaden with him to his duel runner* this is a newer model of my duel runner, I finished it about a month ago *Sits in the front, passing Jaden a helmet*

Jaden: *puts the helmet on* its really near, I love the designs in the side. *Wraps arms around Yusei, getting ready to go*

Yusei: *Drives to a fancy German resteraunt known as Gustav's* we're here.

Jaden: WOW, I've heard a lot about this place. *Stares in awe at the resteraunt*

Yusei: Shall we. *Holds out hand for Jaden*

Jaden: We Shall. *Grabs Yusei's hand, blushing*

Hostess: Hello welcome to Gustav's! Do you have a reservation?

Yusei: Yes under the name Yusei Fudo.

Waitress: Ah yes right this way you two.

*They get to the table that is on the balcony and Yusei pulls out a chair for Jaden*

Jaden: T-Thank you Yusei. *Sits down*

Yusei: *Sits down Across from Jaden*

Waitress: Here are your menus, tonight's special is the Rheinland Feast which consists of Saurbraten, pork st. Moritz, bier sausage, caramelized onions, späptzle noodles, red cabbage and sauerkraut.

Yusei: I think we're good tonight, but can we start with a Smoked Sausage fondue?

Waitress: Alright, and what would you guys like to drink.

Yusei: Would you be alright with some Champagne Jaden?

Jaden: Sure, let's have some.

Yusei: Could we have some of your finest Champange?

Waitress: Of course. *Walks to the Kitchen*

*The waitress comes back with Moët & Chandon Champange*

Waitress: Here you two are, do you guys know what you would like to eat?

Yusei: I think I'll go with a Saurbraten plate.

Waitress: Alright and for you?

Jaden: I'll go with the Chicken and Mushrooms.

Waitress: Alright I will have that out to you shortly.

*As the waitress leaves, a little girl walks up to Yusei*

Little Girl: Hello my name is Emma, and I was wondering if you could sign my book Mr.Yusei. I love watching your duels.

Yusei: Sure thing Emma.*He signs the book saying, thanks for the support and then signing his name*

Emma: Thank you!*She slips off to her parents and leave the resteraunt*

Yusei: *Looks around And relizes that lots of people are watching them*

Jaden: Hey Yusei, I think there something in the bottom of my glass. *Hands Yusei his glass*

Yusei: *Takes a fondue fork and gently lifts the ring out of the cup*

Yusei: *Gets Up our of his seat and kneels in front of Jaden*

Jaden: *Covering his mouth with both hands, blushing madly*

*People around the restaurant pull out there phones and either video or livestream Yusei*

Yusei: Jaden, you have been the light in my life since I met you a year ago today. At first I didn't realize it was Love, but now after I have spent more and more time with you as a boyfriend I realize what my heart wants. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Jaden, and you inspire me to try and do new and crazy things I've never done before, and with this ring I give you my never ending promise, to be by your side, no matter what happens. Jaden Yuki, Will you Marry me?

(CLIFFHANGER! I gotta do it or else I'm not a writer lol)