Part two

It all started in January 2017. I started to suspect that I had four toes, nobody have ever looked at my feet, not even me. It was law that you could only look at them when you start to get and idea of what the number of toes you have means.

It went on for months. I was so confused did I have four toes or was I looking for attention? Was it a phase? How would my friends and family deal with knowing I had four toes? That I was a Four Toed Muppet?

One day I decided to take my socks off, the day that I had decided that it was not a phase, that I was not just looking for attention. The socks slid of my feet smoothly. I had four toes. I cried because I finally knew I was a Four Toes Muppet. I finally knew who I was.

The next day I decided to tell my friends, the worrying thought of not being accepted was nipping at my confidence. I arrived at Muppet High School, I saw my friends. This was it the big moment.
"Hey guys?"
"Yeah?" My friend Eloose replied
"I have... I have something to tell you.."
"What? Are you okay?" My other friend Oolla asked putting her book down softly.
"I'm, I'm a... I'm a Four Toed Muppet" I managed to choke out, I dropped my head in shame awaiting the string of insults but none came.
"It's all cool, we still love you" Beet reassured a small smile spreading on her face. I smiled too.