Part five

The party was full of people. I just didn't want to be there so I tried to sneak out. While on my way out I bumped into someone. "Sorry" I mumbles under my breath. When I looked down to see who I knocked over I froze. She was so beautiful. She had silky white feathers, her proud red wattles and comb, and those striking orange feet.
"Hi my names Camilla, Camilla the Chicken"
"Uh nice to meet you" I smiled for the first time in weeks.
"Sorry if I'm not that happy, Gonzo just broke up with me" she forced a smile but I could see the heart break in her eyes.
"How could someone break up with someone so breathtaking?" I thought to myself.
"Umm do you want to hang out outside?" I asked trying to play cool but on the inside I was praying she would come outside with me.
"Sure" she smiled, taking my arm as I led her outside. The rest of the night flew by. It was love at first sight.

Camilla and I started to hang out almost everyday. We would watch movies, eat pizza and chicken feed, and just enjoy each others company.

One day she said she was ready to tell me something.
"Yeah go ahead sweet pea" I answered, I reached out for her hand and squeezed it upon seeing how nervous she was.
"I-I'm a Muppet Tied Ferociously" she looked me straight in the eyes searching for any sign of rejection, there was none.
"Don't worry baby, I'm a Four Toed Muppet" she smiled. We were both so relieved that we were accepted, and celebrated by ordering pizza and chicken feed.

We later got married and lived happily ever after.