Part four

After a few years passed and I left high school. I met a gorgeous man. We became good friends but there was always something off about him.

I was at a party with my friends Eloose, Oolla, Beet, and Hooley. I also bought the gorgeous boy, Kermit. The party was pretty great but I needed some air. I slipped away from the loud music and flashing lights to go out into the quiet garden.

The garden was absolutely breathtaking. The summer stars shone brightly in the midnight sky. I realised that I wasn't the only one out here, Kermit was leaning on the balcony.
"Come to appreciate the stars too?" He suddenly asked. His voice made me jump out of surprise, I soon recovered and joined him at the balcony. We talked for what seemed like hours.
"You know," Kermit turned to face me. " I think you're pretty cute" my face flushed at his words.
"Th-thank you, I think you're pretty cute too." That was the night I had my first kiss.

Kermit would visit me most weekdays. I was so deeply in love with him that I never questioned his extreme effort to hide his phone from me.

After a year and 4 months of dating he left his phone in my room. I picked it up to go take it to the kitchen where he was currently making scrambled eggs. I felt it buzz in my hand, I looked down. My  mouth dropped open, my wife eyes started to fill with tears. The text on his phone read 
Hey babe, we still meeting up on Sunday for a little fun? ;)- Miss Piggy
I couldn't believe it. He was cheating on me. My shock soon turned to flaming hot anger.

"Oh hey baby" Kermit's relaxed tons made me even more furious. "You look angry, what's up?"
"You know what's up Kermit" I spat venom lacing my words. Kermit's green face twisted into an expression of confusion.
"Been having fun with Miss Piggy? What am I not good enough?!" I yelled as tears started to form again.
"You bitch! You looked through my phone!" He shouted back, finger pointed angrily at me. "And you know what, no! You are not good enough! You Four Toes Muppet freak!" With that he left my house, making sure to slam the door behind him.

I cried for weeks. How could he do that to me? What did I ever do? Am I a freak? Eloose and Oolla eventually forced me to go to a party with them in hopes of cheering me up.